Mike Henry

Daffyfan2002

$enior member
Can someone give me any info on what's going on with Mike Henry? I hear he's stepped down from his role as Cleveland on Family Guy. Does this mean he'll still be with the show voicing his other characters? Maybe not Rallo if he still appears on FG and has a speaking line, but what about Bruce, Herbert, Consuela, etc? Will he still receive star billing in the credits after Mila Kunis like he has been in most recent seasons? Also, will we hear a new Cleveland voice this season or have the season 19 episodes been recorded before he left? So many unanswered questions here.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
He's still a staff writer, isn't he? And yes, he'll probably continue to do voices for incidental/recurring characters.

Daffyfan2002

$enior member
He's still a staff writer, isn't he? And yes, he'll probably continue to do voices for incidental/recurring characters.

Okay, good to know. I just kind of got the impression he was leaving the show altogether.

:melissa::evil::quinn: I just kind of got the impression he was leaving the show.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan

This is an interesting set of choices. We have 2 WB shows and 2 Disney Junior shows.

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo