Mickey and The Roadster Racers Racing Rivals

Latest News

Nov 17, 2017
Here's the plot for the upcoming episode Racing Rivals I hope you agree with it Minnie tells her nieces Millie and Melody about how she won the race they even want to see her trophy but Minnie has to go to race so they decides to try to make sure their Aunt Minnie win the race Donald's friends José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles even take part in the race.

TsWade2

Apr 5, 2015
Ratings
304 5
Here's the plot for the upcoming episode Racing Rivals I hope you agree with it Minnie tells her nieces Millie and Melody about how she won the race they even want to see her trophy but Minnie has to go to race so they decides to try to make sure their Aunt Minnie win the race Donald's friends José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles even take part in the race.
I appreciate that you're a fan of the show as much as I did, but be careful what you think. Because it maybe not about Minnie's nieces. That's fine if you're waiting for their another appearance, I was waiting for another appearance of Horace Horsecollar, but for now, let's not count our chickens before they hatch.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Stephanie Sheh voicing Izzy Park the same way she does Sailor Moon has me considering the chance of Nazneen Contractor dubbing some "Sailor Moon" episodes I currently dont plan to buy.
Watched the newest Halloween yesterday
I can’t express my unpopular opinions without someone yelling or disagreeing at me why I’m a monster for thinking that way (liking adult animation, SpongeBob’s new episodes are inferior, etc.)
If you have Starz Encore Family (Not Kids & Family, but Family...) 1 hour as of this post, they'll be playing "Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas" and "Sonic Christmas Blast". (3:19pm-4:06pm EST) Both will play again at some point.
I'm at episode 50 of {Batman: TAS ∧ Hey Arnold}.