Michael Angelis Dead At 68

Asa

He also headed the selected six American stories (which included Gordon and Spencer, Emily's New Coaches, The Spotless Record, Peace and Quiet, Jack Jumps In, and A Friend in Need) from the seventh season of the series on the New Friends for Thomas video, the first six The Railway Series books (which inculded The Three Railway Engines, Thomas the Tank Engine, James the Red Engine, Tank Engine Thomas Again, Troublesome Engines, and Henry the Green Engine) on CD and other commercials.

Low Spark of Lyman

Y’know, I think the poor guy's screwy.
An interesting fact about him is that not only did he replace Ringo as the narrator for the show but his older brother Paul voiced Ringo as well as serving as narrator in Yellow Submarine.
Paul also voiced Chief Blue Meanie and handled additional lines for George Harrison (whose original VA, Peter Batten, had suddenly been arrested).

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Paul also voiced Chief Blue Meanie and handled additional lines for George Harrison (whose original VA, Peter Batten, had suddenly been arrested).
Yep since Batten was revealed to be a deserter from the British Army of the Rhine, a branch of the British Army who were stationed in West Germany during the Cold War before it became British Forces Germany.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts