MGM Cartoons version differences discussion

Latest News & Videos

Daffyrocks

In search of the cursed Monkey Bird! Woo-hoo!
Jul 22, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
ro.toonsphere.com
Oh yeah. It seems that now, WB has restored all the Tom and Jerry theatrical shorts. And it was about time. Though they have yet to release the restored prints of "Downhearted Duckling" and "Design on Jerry" (both 1955), which probably will be on June 22 (since that's when they announced more content is coming).

However, idk if they also restored "Casanova Cat" (1951) and "Mouse Cleaning" (1948). Considering they restored the shorts for HBO Max specifically, then there are chances they still let out those two cartoons.

However, I am wondering if those Tex Avery cartoons from there were released with restored prints since those are gonna be included on the Volume 2 of the Screwball Classics Blu-ray

Reactions: FoxInAFix

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Sep 6, 2013
CE_PL
cnboompoland.blogspot.com
Oh yeah. It seems that now, WB has restored all the Tom and Jerry theatrical shorts. And it was about time. Though they have yet to release the restored prints of "Downhearted Duckling" and "Design on Jerry" (both 1955), which probably will be on June 22 (since that's when they announced more content is coming).

However, idk if they also restored "Casanova Cat" (1951) and "Mouse Cleaning" (1948). Considering they restored the shorts for HBO Max specifically, then there are chances they still let out those two cartoons.

However, I am wondering if those Tex Avery cartoons from there were released with restored prints since those are gonna be included on the Volume 2 of the Screwball Classics Blu-ray
At this moment, there are no plans of possible release of the 4 last T&J shorts.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner of this matchup is "Littlest Pet Shop Of Horrors", which got 3 votes. "Terrifying Tristate Trilogy Of Terror" got nothing. The next matchup is between the My Little Pony episode "Luna Eclipsed" and The Casagrandes episode "New Haunts".

Three days late but happy 10th anniversary to one of my favorite CN shows. Happy 10th birthday to Sym-Bionic Titan.
Damn, now I have to buy another Hot Rod figure.
At last, I am back, and this time, I am DONE commenting on the Coronavirus thread in the Cafe Toonzone forum. It just causes problems for me.