MeTV Gets a New Cartoon. You Get to Reduce One Show's Timeslot. Which Show Goes?

Which show's timeslot would you limit in favor of a new cartoon acquirement by MeTV?

• Saved by the Bell

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • The Brady Bunch

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Gilligan's Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Svengoolie

• Columbo

• Total voters

AnimatedFan01

Out of all the shows that MeTV dedicates huge timeslots to on the weekend, which would you eliminate or reduce the timeslot of to make room for a new cartoon?

Personally I'd go with Saved by the Bell. As much as I like the show, I honestly feel like 6 episodes is way too much, plus I've been seeing the same episodes over and over within just a month and it gets old after a while. I think 4 airings is enough. I would have gone with Gilligan too, but cartoons have better entertainment value when watched in the morning than the afternoon or evening (though it is nice to see The Flintstones at primetime after a long busy day).

Last edited:

hobbyfan

TBS played Bell into the ground when they had it, though it was just a couple of hours max per day by the end of its run there.

AnimatedFan01

Welp, MeTV is getting the Ed Sullivan show tomorrow, and it looks like Columbo's runtime was reduced to an hour and a half than two, so I guess that one is out of the question.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

MeTV went off the air for about 15 minutes, right during one of the last Svengoolie segments up until it was time for the news (which I get in my area instead of Star Trek).
Well Bakugan was made in Canada too, so...
I made another temporary rebrand now, this time for two weeks, to celebrate the 15th anniversary of CN City's European introduction (21 April 2006).

Includes a 2004-styled profile picture and a banner featuring the 2010-present ITC Lubalin font and a checkerboard-styled logo.

I also plan to occasionally post in the 10th international CN thread, and City era CN CEE schedules.
man i can't wait for The CW's version of the Powerpuff Girls

Featured Posts