"Metal Men" Animated Movie News & Discussion (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
According to the Hollywood Reporter a Metal Men animated movie is in the works. Ron Clements and John Musker are producing and have written the treatment for the project, which they are eyeing to direct. Celeste Ballard is also a writer. Craig Peck is executive producer and Alison Abbate is shepherding the project for Warner Animation Group.

Comments?

Stay tuned for further updates!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
WOW, Clements and Musker hopped on over to Warner? Wonder what hooked them into Metal Men of all properties. They must have read the comics back in the day. I'm more excited for those two than the movie itself. The movie itself is a shoe-in as a story about family probably.

Frontier

Staff member
WOW, Clements and Musker hopped on over to Warner? Wonder what hooked them into Metal Men of all properties. They must have read the comics back in the day. I'm more excited for those two than the movie itself. The movie itself is a shoe-in as a story about family probably.
The DC Nation Metal Men shorts were pretty great and I can see a good spark for the team from that :).

Kind of morbidly curious to see how they make people feel about Doc Magnus and Platinum though :p.

Road to Gotham

Love this news.
Metal Men are perfect for animation.
All kinds of crazy stuff with them can happen.

1638910591233.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The official Belgian passport will soon have Smurfs, Marsupilamis, Tintin, Spirou, Lucky Luke and other Belgian comic book characters on it.
what happened to Nostalgialodeon twitter user? Now it shows as twitter account doesn't exist

Bella/Big from Polly Pocket reminds me of Big Barda from DC Superhero Girls 2015, being a physically strong character who's initially antagonistic before becoming a friend to the main characters, and showing a softer side. Rhona Rees even seems to channel a voice similar to Misty Lee. I know Shea Fontana developed both shows, but still.
Asa wrote on kanc's profile.
I’m hoping the first Madagascar movie finally airs on Nickelodeon this year. They’ve only played the sequels so far.
Feels like I’m the only person who uses Opera

Featured Posts