Megas XLR Lives On

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttah

Wow I definitely need to buy a point card now, this is the only legal way you can get the episodes right?

Yash

dr. yashouzeke "loser" asakura
Good news, certainly. Too bad my internet cable is broken, so I can't connect to Xbox Live.

Daxdiv

Does this look like the face of mercy?
So wait, I can now download this on my Xbox?
awesome-1.gif
Now I just need to get some point cards for it. Well to me this is better than it airing on Boomerang, cause this service I actually have.
awesome-1.gif

LocusSolus

Someone made the comment that they wish Turner would have released these eps in a service that was more available. This could just be them testing the waters to see if interest is still in the market for this show. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts