"McDonald's is your kind of place" campaign revival?

Latest News & Videos

Somebody wanted to retire "I'm Lovin' It" in favor of a full-fledged reboot of "McDonald's is your kind of place"? Fascinating. And this is the same wiki where the Tom and Jerry Willy Wonka movie came from!

JoeMabbon

Robot Friend
That ad campaign feels kinda insulting, it's what the maître d' says when show up at a fancy restaurant wearing a wife beater and sweatpants. "McDonalds is really your kind of place."

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
On completely made-up wiki, you can add anything you can imagine.
The "ideas" wikis are filled with these things involving franchises, such as one thing that was just the entire beat-for-beat synopsis of the Muppets' "Celebration of 30 Years" but with different things in it.

I agree with the user above. Those ideas are just plain unrealistic.

Well how is someone going to pitch a revival of "McDonald's is your kind of place" and not have a fit from anyone? Facebook? Twitter?

I heard from this "user" that he wants McDonald's advertised as a "treat", and also "I'm lovin' it" should be retired for good.

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Well how is someone going to pitch a revival of "McDonald's is your kind of place" and not have a fit from anyone? Facebook? Twitter?

I heard from this "user" that he wants McDonald's advertised as a "treat", and also "I'm lovin' it" should be retired for good.
If you mean actually pitch something, one would generally have to go in front of executives to do that. Just posting it on some website generally doesn't get the job done. Nothing wrong with people posting what they'd like to see online, of course, but it's generally not the way to pitch things.