May 2019 Nick Premieres

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, it looks like there's new Nickelodeon show: 44 Cats airing on Sat May 25:
11AM "Buffycats on a Mission"
4:30PM "A Puppy to Save"

Honestly I don't know if this was an actual Nickelodeon original cartoon or was it an acquisition?

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
44 Cats is a new CG-animated preschool series created and directed by Iginio Straffi, the founder of Rainbow Group (Winx Club and Regal Academy). Nick has the international rights (excluding LatAm and U.S.), but must have picked up the U.S. rights, too.

Wait, it's on the main Nick channel on a Saturday? Odd!

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, it looks like there's new Nickelodeon show: 44 Cats airing on Sat May 25:
11AM "Buffycats on a Mission"
4:30PM "A Puppy to Save"

:) Honestly I don't know if this was an actual Nickelodeon original cartoon or was it an acquisition?
thanks again ;)

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, why didn't you add Nick Cannon Presents Fresh Artist in this thread? Currently it's airing on TeenNick every Sundays 10pm.

The edit button is now working

Sun May 5 - Jacob Sartorious
Sun May 12 - Suave

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 44 Cats is airing on Nickelodeon, NOT Nick Jr network! Please fix! Also you forgot to add Nick Cannon Presents: Fresh Artist on TeenNick on this May premiere thread. Its already listed on zap2it.

According to nick.com, on Mon May 27:

New Paw Patrol compilation: 9AM-11AM "Best Musical Rescues"

11AM Paw Patrol "Pups Save Gustavo's Guitar; Pups Save the Yoga Goats"

11:30AM Ryan's Mystery Playdate "Ryan's Rockin' Playdate; Ryan's Out-Of-This-World Playdate"

The edit button should have to work now

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
The full title of the new TLH special is Friended! With the Casagrandes

Top Wing - Shirley's Nutty Vacation; Amazing Action Rescue airs at 12pm.

Source: Zap2it.

The Wayne episode Curious Brains of the Brain should be Curious Brains of the Wayne (which makes more sense, tbh), according to UK listings.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to zap2it and nick website, JoJo Siwa's Dream Birthday starts at 8:35PM

Also according to zap2it, Nickelodeon is premiering another movie on Tues May 28 at 8pm: Marley & Me (2008)

@Ghostbuster
EDIT: My apologies... sorry. @I Am Nickelodeon 1, could you change the Welcome to the Wayne episode "Curious Brains of the Wayne" please?

@Elijah Abrams and @Toons Fan I noticed also May 31 has no Crashletes too, at least thefutoncritic does not have May 31 scheduled

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts