May 2019 Nick Premieres

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, Welcome to the Wayne May 31 6:30PM. it's actually the series finale. Season 2 only got 10 episodes, and the show already is cancelled after season 2

Also zap2it now updated it. Sun May 5 is actually "Spy Kids 3: Game Over" Not 3D.

Also thefutoncritic is complete for Nickelodeon on May. But the JoJo Siwa special to air on Sat May 18 is at 8:30PM, but didn't the press release say it will air at 8PM?

Loud House is not listed on May premieres, but didn't the press release say it will air in May month?

Reactions: I Am Nickelodeon 1

I Am Nickelodeon 1

I am Really Regular Nick Vids on Twitter & YouTube
Oct 13, 2016
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, Welcome to the Wayne May 31 6:30PM. it's actually the series finale. Season 2 only got 10 episodes, and the show already is cancelled after season 2

Also zap2it now updated it. Sun May 5 is actually "Spy Kids 3: Game Over" Not 3D.

Also thefutoncritic is complete for Nickelodeon on May. But the JoJo Siwa special to air on Sat May 18 is at 8:30PM, but didn't the press release say it will air at 8PM?

Loud House is not listed on May premieres, but didn't the press release say it will air in May month?
I saw the jojo special on @TheDailyNick on twitter. Yes, I saw the Loud House saying new episodes this may. strange :/ I'm updating now :)

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, Nickelodeon will be premiering Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (2013).

Also you need to please fill in episode titles of Miffy's Adventures of Big and Small:
May 1 7:30AM "Miffy's Special Feather"
May 1 7:40AM "Miffy's Sports Day"
May 1 7:50AM "Miffy and the Starry Night"
May 2 7:30AM "Farmer John's Surprise"
May 2 7:40AM "Snuffy at School"
May 2 7:50AM "Miffy, What Will You Be?"

ToonsJazzLover

Jan 31, 2010
Laredo, TX
Another slow for the channel, especially the cartoons (although Welcome to the Wayne is burning off season 2 on Nicktoons all month long). Once summer begins, all of their upcoming programming can finally. (like SpongeBob's Best Year Ever, new Loud House season, Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grade, All That reboot, etc) Hope that unnecessary hiatus for some shows and delay on certain projects are worth it in the end.

I Am Nickelodeon 1

Oct 13, 2016
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, Nickelodeon will be premiering Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (2013).

Also you need to please fill in episode titles of Miffy's Adventures of Big and Small:
May 1 7:30AM "Miffy's Special Feather"
May 1 7:40AM "Miffy's Sports Day"
May 1 7:50AM "Miffy and the Starry Night"
May 2 7:30AM "Farmer John's Surprise"
May 2 7:40AM "Snuffy at School"
May 2 7:50AM "Miffy, What Will You Be?"
I will have to update this in the morning because I am going out tonight, family birthday meal for my brother :)

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
I'll definitely be looking forward to the new Loud House episode on Memorial Day.

I also can't wait to see more new episodes of Abby Hatcher & Butterbean's Café because I like them a lot. I also can't wait to see a new episode of Sunny Day also.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 ‪The new Blaze and the Monster Machines on Friday, May 17th was pulled and moved to Monday, May 20th at 1PM. ‬

‪The Nick Jr. block will also be showing Lego Batman: The Movie – DC Super Heroes Unite on May 17th from 11AM-12:30PM.‬

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So does this mean Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite on Thurs May 16 at 8PM has been pulled?

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
I'll update very soon :) Just Hope futon updates tonight cos tomorrow i'm busy and Thursday i'm busy i'll try n find time if no update until Thursday. Busy meaning out with family.

UPDATE - May 5th
View attachment 236652
- Hunter Street Season 3 Begins July 22nd, 2019!!
- More Henry Danger Episodes Back in June 2019 for the Summer Season!!
- Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader Begins June 10th!!
Where is the source says Hunter Street starts July 22??

I Am Nickelodeon 1

Oct 13, 2016
Where is the source says Hunter Street starts July 22??
Here's one:
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 ‪The new Blaze and the Monster Machines on Friday, May 17th was pulled and moved to Monday, May 20th at 1PM. ‬

‪The Nick Jr. block will also be showing Lego Batman: The Movie – DC Super Heroes Unite on May 17th from 11AM-12:30PM.‬

So does this mean Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite on Thurs May 16 at 8PM has been pulled?
No, it's still airing on Nick at Nite the night before.

8PM is actually Nick, not Nick@Nite. Nick@Nite starts at 9PM
Thanks for responding to @kanc and I will update the thread, thanks for letting me know everyone :)