kanc

TeenNick Top Ten will be Pitbull Summer Music Takeover - http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/tee...-music-takeover/EP016676970130?aid=tvschedule

Edit: Did the ALVINNN!!! episode Prank Calls air on 5/5?
@Ghostbuster :
As I mentioned before, May 5 airing of Alvin is a rerun, meaning they did not air "Prank Calls". It's strange zap2it episode guide shows up "Prank Calls" airing May 5, 2017, but really the schedule grid did not even air Alvinnn new episode, so that episode grid doesn't actually match with tvschedule grid. Same thing said by Kuu Kuu Harajuku and Regal Academy, Fairly OddParents (when they were aired other countries earlier), and now SpongeBob episode list says May 20 as new episode, but schedule grid does not actually have new SpongeBob on May 20 at all
@D-nice is the man.
Here are updates:
What episode guide still has those zap2it doesn't actually match with schedule grid. Schedule grid is more accurate

-There's no new Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunk on Friday May 5 and Monday May 8. So this leaves with 2 episodes with each 10 minutes left in season 2.

kanc

Mikurotoro92

Banned
I can see why they had to change the name

I imagine it wouldn't go over with parents too well if a pre-school show episode shared the name of an R-rated sex movie!

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
When is The Thundermans Back?! June, July? and when is Henry Danger Season 3 Going To continue? Any News for June yet? Keep us posted!!! :)

kanc

When is The Thundermans Back?! June, July? and when is Henry Danger Season 3 Going To continue? Any News for June yet? Keep us posted!!! :)
According to promo just aired tonight, new Thundermans returns in june

Ricardo Hurtado from School for Rock will guest star next Saturday's new episode of NRDD.

When I watched school of rock golf special, I thought it was a 90 min special according to tvguide, but nicktoons aired more golf event special just chunked, and 2 episodes of School of Rock aired, just went off-clock due to golf airing commercial nicksports. That lasted until 12:30pm

Last edited:

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
According to promo just aired tonight, new Thundermans returns in june

Ricardo Hurtado from School for Rock will guest star next Saturday's new episode of NRDD.

When I watched school of rock golf special, I thought it was a 90 min special according to tvguide, but nicktoons aired more golf event special just chunked, and 2 episodes of School of Rock aired, just went off-clock due to golf airing commercial nicksports. That lasted until 12:30pm
Thanks! Kanc. Screener has NRDD for June but I don't know if that is true yet. Great news about The Thundermans tho. 3 month haitus!!!

kanc

theFutonCritic is STILL falling behind on updates

@D-nice is the man.
TeenNick will air Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013) on Sunday May 28 7:30PM-10:00PM.

You forgot to add Mike the Knight premieres in NickJr, it was already on zap2it and thefutoncritic as well.
Mike the Knight
Monday May 22 7:00PM "Mike the Knight and the Stolen Flag; Mike the Knight and Sparkie's Icy Tail"
Wednesday May 24 7:00PM "Mike the Knight and the Beast of Glendragon; Mike the Knight and the Viking Alarm"

And there is some more:
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlist...nNum=11006&channel=33&sgt=grid&aid=tvschedule

According to zap2it grid, Loud House 30 minute special will air Monday May 29 at 7:00PM. And the title is "The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos"

Paw Patrol has a new compilation special on Monday May 29: 10:30AM-12:00PM, "Best Animal Rescues"

kanc

Thanks! Kanc. Screener has NRDD for June but I don't know if that is true yet. Great news about The Thundermans tho. 3 month haitus!!!
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/nicky-ricky-dicky-and-dawn/episode-guide/EP01959175?aid=tvschedule
zap2it updated NRDD listings and it's on every Saturdays starting first week of June too. But zap2it has June 20 episode which I believe to be error since that day is a weekday.

TTM: Thunder in Paradise is a one hour special, instead of 90 min. Way to cut down editing from 90 minute to 60 minute Nickelodeon....

kanc

According to Nick promo, next Saturday 8pm there will be Game Shakers: Clam Shakers special edition (promo called extra Clammy edition) that features behind the scenes.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Nick has clarified the name of the new Blaze specials:

"Wild Wheels" is the name of a arc of animal-themed Blaze specials;

Part 1, "Animal Island," will premiere on 5/29, and will guest star Billy Ray Cyrus;

Part 2, "Toucan Do It!", will premiere 5/30, and will guest star Kelsea Ballerini;

Part 3 will premiere later this year, and will guest star Darius Rucker.

According to zap2it, on Nicktoons there's two new episodes of Rabbids Invasion titled: "Rabbid Charming; Freezing Rabbid Part 1 & 2" and "Rabbid Power; Rabbid 000 vs the Penguins; Rabbid Penguin" on Friday, May 26th at 3 and 3:30 pm. I don't know it it's correct but I'll add them in the post.

kanc

According to zap2it, on Nicktoons there's two new episodes of Rabbids Invasion titled: "Rabbid Charming; Freezing Rabbid Part 1 & 2" and "Rabbid Power; Rabbid 000 vs the Penguins; Rabbid Penguin" on Friday, May 26th at 3 and 3:30 pm. I don't know it it's correct but I'll add them in the post.
yes it's true tomorrow is new Rabbids on Nicktoons.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
today's my birthday, but it's more of a "sad birthday" than a "happy birthday" to me, because I'm still having a mental breakdown over my past. ugh.
Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale

Featured Posts