"Marvel's What If?" (Disney+ Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
At the 4:00 minutes mark in this video Kevin Feige talks a little about the show. The 1st season will have 10 episodes, the first one being with Peggy Carter. And they're already working on season 2.
With the first season coming out in 2021, this is one of the earliest season renewals ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Frontier

The Overlord

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
I guess none of the heroes from the Netflix Defenders series (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Punisher,etc) will show up either? That's a shame, there were some good what-if stories featuring Daredevil and the Punisher in the comics.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What in the actual heck is going on with Marvel's animation division?!
I couldn't care less about another shared universe...but c'mon and get one of these myriad of projects going already.

TV kids history has added movies and specials for cartoon network, nickelodeon. Maybe they will later add Disney soon.

There also included every tv series aired on nick so far
Last Mr.Enter post but how can anyone read this and not consider author to be whiny Internet Toxicity by MrEnter on DeviantArt
January 24, 1987 marked Bill Farmer being the official voice of Goofy. Now he celebrates doing the voice for 33 years. Happy anniversary my good friend.

Yeah, seasons 3-4 made quite a few mistakes.