"Marvel's What If?" (Disney+ Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
So are Josh Keaton and Jeremy Renner just going to do zombie groans :p?

Is this the first episode with Spider-Man in it?
Maybe they will start off as regular normal speaking humans.

I think I'm remembering the Marvel Zombies talking in the comics. It's been a while and I think I probably read other stuff more than I followed the main miniseries. I really remember Army of Darkness versus Marvel Zombies and the Ultimate Fantastic Four stuff more than the issues I read of Marvel Zombies.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member

bigdaddy313

I am sorry but the way Captain America turned is BS, not like that. He is a super soldier, quick reflexes and he is strong, he won’t struggle against a zombie even if the attack was a surprise.

Roxas_Sora

There was a trailer where at least one character from each of these worlds will gather against what appears to be an army of Ultrons, so we can be assure a bigger story is behind all this.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
There was a trailer where at least one character from each of these worlds will gather against what appears to be an army of Ultrons, so we can be assure a bigger story is behind all this.
It's pretty much in the Hyundai commercial they put out too.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
As much as the series seems to show how undying hope can be, we've been seeing a lot of tragedy caused by "love".

reflection01

As much as the series seems to show how undying hope can be, we've been seeing a lot of tragedy caused by "love".

Grief has been an overwhelming theme of the MCU on Disney+ so far. It fits with the timeline of the MCU and the world at large.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
am I the only one who thinks Berdly reminds me of Mordecai?
The Count: That's seven, seven shows rejected by Nickelodeon. Ah ah ah!

Apparently, Cassandra Peterson has been in a relationship with a woman for 19 years.

Is there a name for the art style Google and other companies use in their advertising? It has to have an official name if so many groups are using it.

Featured Posts