"Marvel's What If?" (Disney+ Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Well, personally, I don't love Holland's Spider-Man voice so I'm honestly kind of fine with someone else voicing Peter here :p.

Frontier

Staff member
What If they let Josh Keaton voice Spider-Man on this show, too?
That would be pretty epic :).
It may just be me but I found it pretty funny as I think some of the replacement voice actors have sounded more like the live action characters than some of the original actors who are reprising their roles.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I was kind of surprised how much Peter Quill's VA sounded like Chris Pratt...

Frontier

Staff member

I'm here watching Hulu and just saw this ad for the first time.

I wonder how soon until we see a Star-Lord Dairy Queen commercial.

That's such a random promo...but okay :p.

Like, did Jeffrey Wright do the rest of the promo in his normal voice ;)?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Come to think of it, there were reports the writing staff accidentally pitched an "What If" episode idea that was too similar to the upcoming Thor 4. If that episode wasn't scrapped altogether it could have been re-worked and be among the Phase 4 movies covered here.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Since it's been reported that Seaosn 2 of What If Will feature events and stories from Phase 4

I really hope one of the episodes is "What If The Eternals Interfered" Like seriously I'm sure the movie will try for more of an explanation (and hopefully a point of how it was hurting they hadn't made a move before especially against Thanos) but it would be nice to actually see a take on the material where they were much more involved and seeing how different things would be. Like that's honestly the one of all Phase 4 (so far anyway) I feel would be best addressed in the What if kind of scenario.

reflection01

One of the main things from the MCU I want to see is how things would have turned out if Quicksilver lived.

That’s a good one. And it would work well in this animation style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Count: That's seven, seven shows rejected by Nickelodeon. Ah ah ah!

Apparently, Cassandra Peterson has been in a relationship with a woman for 19 years.

Is there a name for the art style Google and other companies use in their advertising? It has to have an official name if so many groups are using it.

R.I.P. Mick McGinty, who illustrated numerous video game covers, most famously Street Fighter II.

He also did movie posters, including Curse of the Pink Panther and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Featured Posts