Marvel's Spider-Man "Spider-Island, Parts 1-5" Talkback (Spoilers)

"Marvel's Spider-Man: Spider-Island" - Rate & Discuss the Story-Arc!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Catch Marvel's Spider-Man! Disney XD will premiere two new episodes, back-to-back, today starting at 8:00AM ET! Behold the first two parts of an epic 5-part Spider-Island story!

Yqj5AHH.jpg
Marvel's Spider-Man "Spider-Island, Part 1: Invisible Threat"
Episode Debut - February 4th, 2018

Spider-Man tracks a new villain with spider powers who steals his experimental stealth suit and threatens the entire city.

Marvel's Spider-Man "Spider-Island, Part 2"
Episode Debut - February 4th, 2018

Everyone in Manhattan manifests spider powers; Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen must help Black Widow track down Crossbones before he delivers the vibranium to Arnim Zola and Hydra.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Additionally, please DO NOT talk about events from the next three parts, or any future episodes you might have watched thanks to international airings, before the episodes officially debut in the US. If you must mention anything from upcoming episodes in this thread, keep in mind Spoiler tags are mandatory, but it is recommended you use the News & Discussion Thread instead (again, with Spoiler tags). Thank you.

Frontier

Staff member
I was wondering when they would get around to some of Peter's specialized suits from Big Time, what with all the focus on Peter's spider-gear being a little more hi-tech then usual, and here we have the Stealth Suit. Although I liked that we saw a villain co-opt the costume before Peter could really do anything with it :D.

So Peter lampshades "Spider-Man No More" by pointing out how silly it is to leave a hi-tech Spider-Man costume in a trashcan, only to then leave it in his backpack which then promptly gets stolen. Way to go Pete :rolleyes2:.

How could Peter have mistaken Gwen or Harry for Stealth Spider? I mean, one, Stealth Spider definitely did not have the figure of a woman, and secondly, he looked a lot taller and bulky then Harry is :rolleyes:.

Given that figure that seemed to be watching Peter with his Stealth Suit resembled Norman, I wonder if there's something to that...

Who knew all Harry needed to get over his irrational hatred of Spider-Man was a quick pep talk from Gwen? Harry's so consistently volatile and inconsistent :oops:.

Why would Gwen go to the trouble of making a skintight costume like Spider-Man wears and not make a mask? I get that she pointed out in "Ultimate Spider-Man" that Spidey having a secret identity wasn't necessarily the right way to go, but it does kind of seem weird that she'd go to all that trouble and not make a mask :confused:.

Peter, Miles, and Gwen fighting Stealth Spider together reminded me a lot of the Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters cartoon :cool:.

I wonder how they're going to play things out with Gwen, what with her becoming a celebrity as "Spider-Gwen" (Note to the writer: Spider-Gwen is not actually her name in the comics). The big deal in Miles' episode was how important it is for Spider-Man and those like him to have secret identities, but here we have Gwen operating openly and freely with no consequences. Miles even brought up to Peter why they should need secret identities if a public identity works fine for Gwen o_O.

I figure they're probably going to give Gwen a reason to wear a mask and operate like Peter and Miles do, but I'm not sure how she'll be able to maintain a secret identity when now everyone will be able to recognize the costume Gwen Stacy wore during Spider-Island :eek:.

I wonder how long before Gwen finds out Peter is Spider-Man? It didn't take that long for Peter to reveal his identity to Miles, but Gwen still seems none-the-wiser that Spidey is her good friend Peter...

So why is it everyone infected with the Spider-Island virus has organic webbing while Peter and Miles don't? Are the eight spiders Jackal developed different from whatever airborne concoction infected the citizens of New York :ack:?

I loved Peter constantly complaining about all the Spider-People and how redundant that makes him feel. It's also probably not that good for Peter's confidence that it took him months to get as good with his powers as he is and now everyone and their mothers have spider-powers and seems to have adapted to them quicker then he did :sweat:.

Crossbones? Arnim Zola? Hydra? An Avenger team-up? Did I stumble into an episode of Ultimate Spider-Man :p?

It feels like it's been a while since we've seen Anya, let alone having her play any kind of major role in an episode, so it was nice to see her again. I also thought it was refreshing that she was the only character who seemed to actually be struggling with their newfound powers. She's also a lot more likeable when she's not around Peter out-of-costume ;).

It was cool to see Black Widow turn up here, especially since she was one of the only core movie Avengers who never got a proper team-up with Spidey in USM. I wasn't crazy about her new hairstyle, but I thought this was a pretty good appearance from Widow and utilized her personality and spy skills more effectively then I think we usually see from her on Assemble. I also thought she bounced off Peter and Gwen quite well :proud:.

That whole scene of Widow unlocking spider-powers and then tossing a guy through the roof, and Peter just assuming she can naturally do that, just felt funny given all the times we've gone over Widow and her inexplicable super-strength on Assemble :harley:.

I loved Black Widow pointing out that there are different Hydra factions, because that's the only way Hydra's leadership makes any sense in the cartoons. Zola is obviously one faction, and I'm guessing Red Skull, Baron Strucker, and Zemo all lead their own :evil:.

I wasn't expecting Zola to come in sporting a new body, complete with his MCU computer face. I'm usually not one for making characters look exactly like they do in the movies, but I thought this actually worked quite well :).

I get what they were going for at the end with all the civilians rallying to help Spidey stop Hydra, but I don't think it's a good look for Hydra that their trained soldiers couldn't beat a bunch of civilians with spider-powers :mad:.

Gwen looks cute in a ponytail :anime:.

I'm guessing that moment with Gwen at the end is teasing that everyone with spider-powers are going to start devolving into the spider-monster Stealth Spider turned into, proving that Spider-Island is not just "fun and games."

Last edited:

bigdaddy313

Not a bad start, the guy who stole the suit is definitely Norman cause I believe he wanted to cleanse the city of the Spider infection but was stopped, was too late and he first mutated to a spider monster which make sense cause he was closer to the blast. But the also means he now knows Spider-Man's identity ohoh.

It makes sense that the people get webs cause the are mutating in a faster rate than spider-man himself which is a good indication that he will become the man spider in the future.

It was fun looking forward to next week.

I just wish it was a bigger budget and better looking, if only.

Frontier

Staff member
Not a bad start, the guy who stole the suit is definitely Norman cause I believe he wanted to cleanse the city of the Spider infection but was stopped, was too late and he first mutated to a spider monster which make sense cause he was closer to the blast. But the also means he now knows Spider-Man's identity ohoh.
If so, that has got to be the most low-key depiction of Norman discovering Peter's identity that I have ever seen :sweat:.
It makes sense that the people get webs cause the are mutating in a faster rate than spider-man himself which is a good indication that he will become the man spider in the future.
It might be that getting bitten by the radioactive spiders makes you into more of a true hybrid of human and spider DNA while the Spider-Island virus slowly mutates you more and more into a mutant spider :ack:.

Joe Wagner

The one, true Scarlet Spider!
I kind of like the theory of Norman grabbing the Stealth Suit costume. I found it a little odd that there wasn't an unmasking before the mutation occurred, meaning it was something important (ala Norman was the wearer) or we'll never seen any resolution as to who was in the suit.

Frontier

Staff member
I kind of like the theory of Norman grabbing the Stealth Suit costume. I found it a little odd that there wasn't an unmasking before the mutation occurred, meaning it was something important (ala Norman was the wearer) or we'll never seen any resolution as to who was in the suit.
Plus, the spider-logo on the suit was green...which is the perfect color for Norman ;).

Roxas_Sora

I managed to see the episodes, and I have a few things to comment:

+ Seriously, I was so sick of Harry Osborn's irrational hate for Spider-Man that I wanted to punch him in tha face. Ungrateful good-for-nothing brat! I don't see why in every series of Spider-Man, he has to worry for Harry as a friend so much. With friends like him, who needs enemies? And quite ironic to say that, considering Harry became the second version of the Green Goblin in the comics. And in other series and stuff, he became the HobGoblin or Venom.

+ Great timing for everyone starting to gain spider-powers, just when Peter just blew up his secret identity. That saved Peter, for now. (I know in Part 4, Harry is going to discover it). I have to say, the spider-virus being airborne is way better than the whole "bedbug plague".

+ Well, as much as I hate to say, it seems that Norman Osborn WAS "Stealth Spider" indeed. But now this is a lot of trouble. If he saw Peter talking with Miles (the clothes matched with Norman's), now he could know Peter's secret identity; and THAT will give us a lot of troubles. The perfect proof of that is the fact that Josh Keaton gave his voice to both, Norman Osborn and "Spider-Creature".

+ Black Widow should be one of the affected ones who keep her spider-powers after Spider-Island. They really suit her very well. Now she's like a combination of both, Black Widow AND Jessica Drew's Spider-Woman; quite appropiated, if we remember Ultimate Jessica Drew has been both, Spider-Woman AND Black Widow II.

+ Hydra's factions? That's new. I mean, Hydra has a lot of leaders: Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Baron Zemo, Baron Strucker... etc. But I though all of them worked with the same purpose. You know?, this could be the perfect solution to end Hydra once and for all. How about if Hydra's factions fight between them until they destroy each others? That would solve a lot of things.

+ Quite weird seeing Arnim Zola with his movie design. I mean, I already saw his "tv face", but I don't think his robotic body already debuted in the movies/series. At least they kept his voice from "Ultimate Spider-Man" and "Avengers: Secret Wars".

+ Spider-Man's fan club coming to the rescue. Nice!! It's a very pleasant situation, considering how sick I am of all those "anti-spider groups" created by "Jerk Jonah Jameson".

+ The episode ending with Gwen experiencing the ugly part of Spider-Island. It's really going to be hard to wait until next Sunday to see the rest.

+ I hope that, when Mary Jane will debut next season (which I hope), she will be one of the "Spider-Affected Ones" who kept her powers. I loved to see MJ as a "Spider-Woman" in the comics of Spider-Island, so I really want to see that again.

Well, opinions?

Last edited:

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Mostly enjoyed the two-parter. The opening scene with Miles' robot chasing Peter around NYC was dumb, though; they put a lot of people in danger because of training?

The idea of everyone in NYC getting Spider-Man powers is actually pretty interesting. I feel there's a lot you can do with that, but I understand the writers had a limited time to deal with all that. I do wonder if the other heroes in the NYC area also got powers (imagine Luke Cage or Iron Fist swinging around town!) It was fun seeing Black Widow and Crossbones.

Yeah, Harry is getting seriously annoying...

I like Anya, so I wouldn't mind of we eventually see her suit up.

Frontier

Staff member
+ Great timing for everyone starting to gain spider-powers, just when Peter just blew up his secret identity. That saved Peter, for now. (I know in Part 4, Harry is going to discover it). I have to say, the spider-virus being airborne is way better than the whole "bedbug plague".
I love how Harry finally figures out Peter is Spider-Man and then the exact perfect excuse to cover for him comes up by complete accident :p.

+ Black Widow should be one of the affected ones who keep her spider-powers after Spider-Island. They really suit her very well. Now she's like a combination of both, Black Widow AND Jessica Drew's Spider-Woman; quite appropiated, if we remember Ultimate Jessica Drew has been both, Spider-Woman AND Black Widow II.
All jokes about Black Widow's super-strength and theme naming aside, I think it would detract a tad from her natural abilities as a human and spy if she kept those spider-powers.
+ Hydra's factions? That's new. I mean, Hydra has a lot of leaders: Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Baron Zemo, Baron Strucker... etc. But I though all of them worked with the same purpose. You know?, this could be the perfect solution to end Hydra once and for all. How about if Hydra's factions fight between them until they destroy each others? That would solve a lot of things.
Hydra's leadership has been so nebulous in the cartoons that confirming there are different factions finally makes some sense out of it :sweat:.
+ Spider-Man's fan club coming to the rescue. Nice!! It's a very pleasant situation, considering how sick I am of all those "anti-spider groups" created by "Jerk Jonah Jameson".
I'm curious if the Bugle will somehow find a way to spin Spider-Island in a way that implicates Spider-Man for what happened and turn the public against him.
+ I hope that, when Mary Jane will debut next week (which I hope), she will be one of the "Spider-Affected Ones" who kept her powers. I loved to see MJ as a "Spider-Woman" in the comics of Spider-Island, so I really want to see that again.
Mary Jane was a pretty important part of the original Spider-Island story, so it's kind of disappointing that she's still a no-show in this series :sad:.

Roxas_Sora

All jokes about Black Widow's super-strength and theme naming aside, I think it would detract a tad from her natural abilities as a human and spy if she kept those spider-powers.

I don't think that way. I mean, her natural abilities seems to have been the reason she learned so quickly to use her spider-powers. Besides, I don't see that as losing track of her natural abilities, more like a "level-up" or the next step in her evolution. In some comics, Black Widow already tried to discover the origin of Spider-Man's powers. So, having spider-powers would be like an improvement; like for example, giving Captain America wings like Falcon's, or giving Hercules a hammer's like Thor's. Just an improvement, but without losing their "essence".

I'm curious if the Bugle will somehow find a way to spin Spider-Island in a way that implicates Spider-Man for what happened and turn the public against him.

They better not. I'm really sick of the old classic "Anti-Spider Bugle", and everytime I see Jameson, I just want to break him in two.

Mary Jane was a pretty important part of the original Spider-Island story, so it's kind of disappointing that she's still a no-show in this series :sad:.

I share your sadness, pal. But anyway, let's hope for the best and expect she will appear soon in Season 2. I truly hope that she get Spider-Powers too, only she decided to keep them hide (mutant style). You know?, I just had an idea:

Just like in the 90s series, Spider-Man has a battle with the Green Goblin at George Washington's Bridge, with Mary Jane replacing Gwen Stacy. Then, in an "unexpected twist", the damsel in distress hit the Green Goblin very hard; surprising both, Spider and Goblin. And this twist allow this classic to end up with the villain captured by the hero, and the "damsel" saving herself. Funny, huh?

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I
+ Seriously, I was so sick of Harry Osborn's irrational hate for Spider-Man that I wanted to punch him in tha face. Ungrateful good-for-nothing brat! I don't see why in every series of Spider-Man, he has to worry for Harry as a friend so much. With friends like him, who needs enemies? And quite ironic to say that, considering Harry became the second version of the Green Goblin in the comics. And in other series and stuff, he became the HobGoblin or Venom.
^^This. A thousand times. He's just not that into you, Petey. Get better friends. It will cause much less drama down the line.

Marvel's Spider-Man "Spider-Island: Part One"

Back on track.

God bless Gwen Stacy. She can straighten out Harry in a way Peter can't. Because if Peter told him the exact same thing, he'd have to lie about it, and Harry can tell that Peter is terrible liar, and hates doing it. But it's the fact that Gwen is so honest, and genuine, and lacking pretense about what happened, which is why Harry will listen.

I don't blame Gwen for not wearing a mask. It's not like it's not public knowledge she's the Jackal's niece. She already has a target on her back. What's another one?

I like the line that the glitchy stealth suit was acting like it was wearing a stealth suit that actually worked. That was a good line.

The revelation that the Stealth Spider was actually a mutant spider was beyond unsatisfying.

I love that Spider-Man accidentally answers the Peter phone when Harry calls. That kind of thing has got to be confusing, and we never see it explored enough in superhero shows. It doesn't explain how Harry cannot recognize Spidey's voice for Peter's, but one dumb problem at a time, please.

I laughed upon Peter realizing that it was stupid to simply throw a Spider-Man suit in the trash. Great joke, and I love that they actually went there. I couldn't stop giggling.

Great episode. ****1/2.

Marvel's Spider-Man "Spider-Island: Part Two"

Here's an opinion: Gwen calls Spider-Man's costume creepy. And you know what? It is. And it has been since the 1960's. As a little kid, I was a little puzzled why I should be rooting for somebody who usually looked scarier than his villains.

Speaking of bad designs, that's an awful haircut on Black Widow. Can't believe she thinks that looks good .I love how Spidey's trying to direct her on how to use her powers, and She's Got This. It's so much fun to imagine that Black Widow is such an amazing spy that she can master a new superpower instantly with no previous experience attached. I especially like how she turned around Peter's, "You're new at this," on him later in the episode.

For the record, Bonehead is a funnier Spider-Man nickname when directed at the Punisher instead of Crossbones. Crossbones is too obvious. When I heard Christopher Daniel Barnes say to the Punisher, "Let me guess. Your name is Bonehead," in the 1990's, I could not stop laughing. Save that joke for when it's funniest, Spider-Man.

The weakest part of the episode is something I am a bit puzzled by. But nobody is treating everyone in New York having Spiderpowers as a problem. And it is. It's not just good people who have been given that gift. Why isn't Peter asking why this happened? Is there something sinister behind it? Who did this and why did they do it? Is it permanent? Are there any unpleasant side effects? I'm betting by the end of the episode Gwen wishes he had asked that question sooner. I know all of this stuff is going to get addressed sooner or later, but the worst part of the episode is that everyone just accepts the situation, and doesn't try to figure out why it happened.

Am I the only one who saw Spider-Man catching a falling Gwen in mid-air as a giant middle finger to Marc Webb? Yeah, her dying by a fall was in the comics. But Webb was the guy dumb enough to put it in the movie and destroy the entire franchise. The feeling I got from Spidey catching Gwen was "See how easy that was? What is Marc Webb's malfunction?"

Pretty good but not as good as the first part. ***1/2.

Comicman2014

Am I the only one who thought the evil mysterious spider-man was Ben Reilly? Anyway, I don't really buy Gwen wanting to fight crime. She JUST got her powers, and there was no indication that she wants to become a super hero. All of a sudden, she wants to fight dangerous criminals.

Is it me, or does this Spidey act like Drake Bell's Spider-man sometimes, especially in the interrogation scene? That bit with the permanent record, I was expecting Peter to freeze the scene and talk to the audience. o_O

Dragnatek

Am I the only one who thought the evil mysterious spider-man was Ben Reilly? Anyway, I don't really buy Gwen wanting to fight crime. She JUST got her powers, and there was no indication that she wants to become a super hero. All of a sudden, she wants to fight dangerous criminals.

Is it me, or does this Spidey act like Drake Bell's Spider-man sometimes, especially in the interrogation scene? That bit with the permanent record, I was expecting Peter to freeze the scene and talk to the audience. o_O
Well he does talk to himself a lot like Bell's Spiderman only without the ability to break the forth wall. I felt like Miles pointing out how he always talks to himself was a small jab at Ultimate Spider-Man. Just be happy there are no cutaway gags.

Frontier

Staff member
I don't think that way. I mean, her natural abilities seems to have been the reason she learned so quickly to use her spider-powers. Besides, I don't see that as losing track of her natural abilities, more like a "level-up" or the next step in her evolution. In some comics, Black Widow already tried to discover the origin of Spider-Man's powers. So, having spider-powers would be like an improvement; like for example, giving Captain America wings like Falcon's, or giving Hercules a hammer's like Thor's. Just an improvement, but without losing their "essence".
I think giving her super-powers does take away from her essence as a normal, human, spy.

If you do give her spider-powers then she would be more like Jessica Drew rather then Natasha Romanov :shrug:.
They better not. I'm really sick of the old classic "Anti-Spider Bugle", and everytime I see Jameson, I just want to break him in two.
I'm the complete opposite. I think the show is sorely missing something without Jonah and the Bugle, and I think that plays a part in how Harry constantly spouting how Spider-Man is a menace just doesn't work :confused:.
I share your sadness, pal. But anyway, let's hope for the best and expect she will appear soon in Season 2. I truly hope that she get Spider-Powers too, only she decided to keep them hide (mutant style). You know?, I just had an idea:
I would love it if we could get a Mary Jane that doesn't need super-powers to be awesome and they resist the idea to give her powers and a costume, but I think that's probably too much to expect at this point :sweat:,
Well, Miles immediately started fighting crime with his powers so I guess we're supposed to just assume the kids are just naturally good enough people to want to use their powers to fight crime and help people :).

Certainly they've been involved enough in Spider-Man's actions of their own volition that getting their own powers allows them to get involved to an even greater degree.

And Gwen pointed out how she was using Peter's "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" mantra as a partial justification for why she was so gung-ho about using her powers as she is ;).

I think it might have worked better if they had established Gwen was the daughter of a police captain but they've been so mum about her family outside The Jackal that that might not be true of this version :ack:.
He can be very goofy at times and sometimes won't shut up, but I think that's also partially true to Spider-Man in general :cool:.

Webbed-Wonder

Still thwipping!
This show's really stepped it up. The Rise of Doc Ock was great and so far Spider-Island is also pretty darn fun. I think the comic story is a shining example for how to do a big event crossover right, so I was looking forward to seeing it adapted for animation. I like the whole Jackal spider-army angle cause it makes it believable how you can have Peter, Miles, Gwen, and Anya all have powers on the show by setting it up early. Peter's still the original and his origin is still an accident but there's some bigger circumstances around it. I remember thinking how strange it was in the 2nd episode that there was already a Spider Slayer robot even though nobody knew who Spider-Man was, but then that all actually came together at a certain point. This show got too much hate right out of the gate, it didn't start too strong and wasn't even bad, but it took a bit to get going. Still better than Ultimate Spider-Man, which I think was really hit or miss until the last season.

This is all discombobulated rambles but I've been enjoying this, looking forward to the rest of Spider-Island!

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I've enjoyed these episodes but my anti-Harry bias has really flared up lately. I've had this bias since watching the 94 series as a kid and it's tougher to get over with some adaptations than with others. Harry's rage against Spider-Man had been annoying but seeing him being a good friend to Peter kept things in check. As he's now acting in the same irrational way towards Peter, without really even knowing that he is Spider-Man, he has become pretty unlikable for me.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
Y'know, if this cartoon was produced 6-8 years earlier, I wonder if we would've seen them develop Peter and Gwen's relationship and interaction in this arc into a romance.
I've enjoyed these episodes but my anti-Harry bias has really flared up lately. I've had this bias since watching the 94 series as a kid and it's tougher to get over with some adaptations than with others. Harry's rage against Spider-Man had been annoying but seeing him being a good friend to Peter kept things in check. As he's now acting in the same irrational way towards Peter, without really even knowing that he is Spider-Man, he has become pretty unlikable for me.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
I think they had Harry start hating on Spider-Man way too early.

It's like, Harry Osborn hating Spider-Man is kind of his thing, but it used to be more gradual and only incited because of what he perceives as Spidey hurting his father, but now it seems like writers just incorporate it just because it's expected of the character.

So we get a version of Harry that irrationally hates Spider-Man for the flimsiest of reasons and which really works against his likeability as a character.

It's just like how Anya seems to always have it out for Peter for vague reasons.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Catch Marvel's Spider-Man! Disney XD will premiere three new episodes, back-to-back, today starting at 8:00AM ET! Behold the last three parts of this epic 5-part Spider-Island story!

Yqj5AHH.jpg
Marvel's Spider-Man "Spider-Island, Part 3"
Episode Debut - February 11th, 2018

Peter must find a way to cure Gwen Stacy and Norman Osborn who have turned into Spider-Monsters. Things get harder when Kraven the Hunter turns New York into his hunting grounds.

Marvel's Spider-Man "Spider-Island, Part 4"

Peter and Harry must battle through an island of Spider-Monsters to get to Norman Osborn, who, appears to be controlling them all. The boys discover who the real mastermind is!

Marvel's Spider-Man "Spider-Island, Part 5"

In order to cure the Spider-Monster population of Manhattan, Spider-Man must lead Kid Arachnid, Anya, and Harry on a desperate last-ditch effort to stop the Jackal!

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Additionally, please DO NOT talk about events from any future episodes you might have watched thanks to international airings, before the episodes officially debut in the US. If you must mention anything from upcoming episodes in this thread, keep in mind Spoiler tags are mandatory, but it is recommended you use the News & Discussion Thread instead (again, with Spoiler tags). Thank you.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts