Marvel's Spider-Man "Goblin War, Parts 1-4" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate & Discuss this "Spider-Man" Arc!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
When they use the clip of Otto doing that in the promo for the episode, I was a little scared that there was a chance he might revert.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Frontier

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
How do you know? The show never focuses on ships. They may have been a couple and it never came up to the other characters.
It seemed like they were building up to their friendship going somewhere, especially with Otto blushing at her during this arc.

Maybe it happened off-screen, but that's not any more satisfactory a resolution in my opinion.
Any reason why they don't focus on ships?
It's a modern Marvel animation thing. They generally don't focus on or include romantic relationships at all in their cartoons. It's been a thing since Ultimate.

Which is probably one of the reasons why Mary Jane doesn't have a significant role on this show or has even really been featured.

Roxas_Sora

Apr 5, 2007
South of Europe
I think I know what the writers are planning! :D
I bet you Norman Osborn will return next season as Red Goblin since it will be symbiote-related!View attachment 275141
Pretty much, yeah. I suspect, either Norman as Carnage or as the Red Goblin, he will return like this. Funny fact, Spider-Man's animated series always deals with recent stories from the comics.

+ Back in the 90s, we had the Clone Saga with Ben Reilly and Spider-Man wedding.
+ In "Ultimate Spider-Man", we had Iron Spider, Flash Thompson as Agent Venom and Norman Osborn as the Iron Patriot.
+ In "Marvel's Spider-Man", we had Horizon High, Spider Island and the despicable "Superior Spider-Man".

So, it has sense they will use Norman Osborn as Carnage and/or his incarnation as the Red Goblin. Maybe we will also have Flash Thompson as Anti-Venom.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Currently re watching Even Stevens on Disney+. I always loved the chemistry between characters Louis and Ren Stevens, imo.
Many people around the world in the past few months, on Twitter "complete the phrase" games:
X is the best time/a good time to get the latest Flash Player
WOO HOO!!! Sonic is getting a sequel!! What would you like to see in the sequel? I hope that the sequel focuses on Sonic and Tails' growing friendship with each other since that's a major part of the series. Also, it would be great if either Metal Sonic or Knuckles appeared in the sequel, depending on what story they are shooting for in the sequel.
I’m on a Bug Girl kick again, but now I can’t help making comparisons to The Fly(1986). This desperately needs a fanfic in that vein.