"Marvel's Spider-Man" (Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread, Part 7 (Spoilers)

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
More mj
They are on a date yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo
It's something I wanted in this series a romantic touch

Peter on a date is pretty cool. I was wondering if this show would actually touch on Peter's romantic life, and in the last episode, they sure did. I really like Scream's design, less so Mania and Scorn. I think the sisters have their alien hosts, but I wonder who is Venom's host, since he's not liquid and thin like it is without a host.

Frontier

Staff member
Peter on a date is pretty cool. I was wondering if this show would actually touch on Peter's romantic life, and in the last episode, they sure did. I really like Scream's design, less so Mania and Scorn. I think the sisters have their alien hosts, but I wonder who is Venom's host, since he's not liquid and thin like it is without a host.
Peter blushing around MJ actually went somewhere! Who would've thought it would happen in a Marvel cartoon :p?

Scream looks like Silver Banshee :cool:.

I'm wondering who Venom is using as a host too. Could it be Connors? I don't see them bringing Brock back at the last minute :confused:.

Kevin's

Why do marvel all was plan to end it's spider-man series just after graduation it's the same thing done in ultimate spider-man
If there is no season 4 we can continue with this hypothesis for next spider-man series

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
There's nothing to indicate this series is ending on graduation, though. It's mostly Peter, MJ, and co. going to a school dance.

Pattern_Maker

Ye
Miles told we are not the only freaks out of high school

Miles said that they're not the only freaks at a high school dance. And in Web of Venom Max said that it's only been a few weeks since Peter defeated Toomes and his Goblin Mech. They're still Sophomores.

An article from Marvel.com mentioned that Peter would be in his junior year during Maximum Venom, but I guess the writer assumed that from how season 2 began the sophomore year or maybe they saw Web of Venom and assumed it from the talk of college.

About the video
I'm surprised to see the Avengers showing up. I'm guessing they might or might not be a part of the final battle against the Grendel Dragon symbiotes. Nice to see Black Widow and Bruce Banner's Hulk so we might see Ms. Marvel.

MODOK remembers Spider-Man from their last battle...

The first kiss on this show and it's from Mary Jane. Didn't see a kiss coming, but I'm not surprised.

Frontier

Staff member
Miles told we are not the only freaks out of high school

New clip

Not that I mind seeing the Avengers again, but do we really need them and MODOK when this show should be focusing on Connors and the Symbiotes? I feel like the whole Sisters and Venom should take up the full hour, but maybe not :confused:.

THAT KISS :D!!!

Roxas_Sora

We are really close to the airing of this episode, and still no new promos, no new images... Nothing! It makes me think something TREMENDOUS is going to happen here and they are trying to avoid any kind of spoiler. (It really worries me).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
It does seem a bit odd they're not promoting the finale. There's still time until the episode premieres on Sunday so they could still post at least a clip or featurette or something, but we'll see. Honestly, I'm not really expecting something "tremendous" to happen on the show, but I feel like they spoiled a bit much already in the promos (especially in regards to Peter & MJ).

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo
Hey guys, I'm back! Been gone for almost a year from having a lot on my plate but now I have more free time. I hope everyone here is making it through these tough and difficult times.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in North America. Majora's Mask was the second game from the franchise I played and certainly fits with the Halloween theme.
Why did Adult Swim air the Family Guy episode Wasted Talent as part of the Halloween special?