"Marvel's Spider-Man" (Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread, Part 6 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
How is it possible that the smartest characters are always the ones who made the biggests stupidities? Can't they learn from their mistakes?
Probably a lot of scientific know how and not a whole lot of common sense.

Are you talking about Betty Brant? She's been in most Spider-Man cartoons, although she just made a cameo in this one.
All things considered, I'd be really impressed if Betty Cooper showed up on the series.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
May 13, 2006
Advanced Idea Mechanics
I don't think anything with the symbiote can get any dumber than separating from Eddie and breaking out of high security just because Spider-Man happened to swing by the building.

Since the symbiote can now be independent from Eddie and Ben Pronsky also voices it, I'm wondering if Eddie will even show up or be relevant.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I don't think anything with the symbiote can get any dumber than separating from Eddie and breaking out of high security just because Spider-Man happened to swing by the building.

Since the symbiote can now be independent from Eddie and Ben Pronsky also voices it, I'm wondering if Eddie will even show up or be relevant.
The promotional art has Venom with his normal physical body, which I think the Symbiote can only pull off with a host, so we might see Brock come back. Although it could have that form with Flash so it could get a new host for all we know.

With Donny Cates consulting on this season, I wouldn't be surprised if he suggested they need Eddie Brock to be Venom.

Roxas_Sora

Apr 5, 2007
South of Europe
Are you talking about Betty Brant? She's been in most Spider-Man cartoons, although she just made a cameo in this one.
(*Facepalm*) Damn it!! You are right, I meant Brant. At least I didn't mistake her with Betty Ross, or Hulk would have smashed me.

But anyway, she was Peter's main love interest for a very short time. Then she was replaced by the more popular Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson and Felicia Hardy.

Reactions: Frontier