"Marvel's Spider-Man" (Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread, Part 6 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
And considering they are all students of science that work in a lab creating peculiar inventions, the current animated series of Spider-Man in Horizon High could be the perfect candidate.
I'm not really sure if Big Hero 6 The Series would crossover with Marvel's Spiderman, or even Marvel animation in general. I know how Phineas and Ferb had the Marvel crossover from 2013, but that's because the show still pulled in great ratings and buzz for Disney, something that neither series has.

Webbed-Wonder

Still thwipping!
Feb 22, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I'm kind of over with Marvel properties crossing over to Disney properties (and let's be honest, that's basically what Big Hero 6 is now).
I still can't believe they had a Halloween episode of Ultimate Spider-Man that crossed over with a random live action Disney Channel sitcom complete with its whole main cast. Just... why?

Reactions: Frontier

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
I still can't believe they had a Halloween episode of Ultimate Spider-Man that crossed over with a random live action Disney Channel sitcom complete with its whole main cast. Just... why?
After the Phineas and Ferb special and the Ultimate Spider-Man / Jessie thing I thought that crossovers between the companies would become a regular thing for Disney and Marvel synergy. In reality, those are the only two times that happened. Big Hero 6 isn't going to cross over with Marvel stuff anytime soon. I might think differently if those weren't the only two crossovers ever.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What in the actual heck is going on with Marvel's animation division?!
I couldn't care less about another shared universe...but c'mon and get one of these myriad of projects going already.

TV kids history has added movies and specials for cartoon network, nickelodeon. Maybe they will later add Disney soon.

There also included every tv series aired on nick so far
Last Mr.Enter post but how can anyone read this and not consider author to be whiny Internet Toxicity by MrEnter on DeviantArt
January 24, 1987 marked Bill Farmer being the official voice of Goofy. Now he celebrates doing the voice for 33 years. Happy anniversary my good friend.

Yeah, seasons 3-4 made quite a few mistakes.