Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. "The Green Room" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment on this "Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H." episode!

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Check out Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.!

talkback.jpg

Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
"The Green Room"

Episode Premiere Date - February 22nd, 2015
The Agents of S.M.A.S.H. track the Leader to a deserted island but get stuck in a deadly maze where they are forced to battle the Hulk's dark side - in physical form.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Well, the Hulks finally caught the leader, so I got a sense of accomplishment, which I admittedly wasn't expecting.

Zen Hulk irritated the heck out of me, though.

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
So it seems like the Hulks have put a stop to Leader's schemes and recovered all of the stolen weapons. The Hulks' names were cleared, and it seems the people of Vista Verde know they are innocent, so they can probably return there. But it did a good job of wrapping up most of the issues stemming from the end of season one.

Looking forward to see how the plot will shift from here. Doubt we have seen the last of the Leader. Plus, they just left him there to his own devices. I imagine he could escape SHIELD whenever he wanted.

What I would like to see next is more fleshing out of Skaar's origin, though I'm not really expecting too much of that. Looking forward to Hulk meeting his alternate evil future self, the Maestro. Hercules episode should also be a lot of fun.

webmonkey44

The episode is shockingly good for a agents of smash episode for me. its better than most idiot ball episodes we tend to have. Zen hulk was compelling for me as well. but i expect that the next episode will probably be trash like usual.

Christopher Glennon

Punch Drunk Flounder
Staff member
Reporter
Calm Hulk's behavior was a little inconsistent, but I don't have any major complaints about the episode. The Green Room/Leader traps were cool, and I like Hulk confronting the other side of him and admitting that even though he was happy, he wasn't himself. Great closing statement right there.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Didn't really care for this episode. I didn't think Zen Hulk was funny or wise or anything like that, just boring and got a little annoying as the episode went on. It was nice the Leader was finally caught but other than that the episode didn't really help accomplish anything.

brodie999

Didn't really care for this episode. I didn't think Zen Hulk was funny or wise or anything like that, just boring and got a little annoying as the episode went on. It was nice the Leader was finally caught but other than that the episode didn't really help accomplish anything.
Yeah, the darkest moment of the entire show for me was Pacifist Hulk refusing to smash Leader or even fight his dark half in spite of his powerful strength, even when his life was being threatened. Especially since he no longer had his anger. But I was glad he knew his rage was part of who he is and he made Leader merge the two seperate Hulks back into the original Hulk.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts