"Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (Animated)" News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Here's the log-line for "Fame", again from Zap2It.
Fame
SEASON 3, EPISODE 9
AIRING APR 15, 2018TV-Y7STEREO • CC
Quill starts his own talk show after beating Thanos; to his dismay, everyone seems to hate it, especially the Grandmaster who is rigging the segments to destroy Quill.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
New preview clip:
SNEAK PEEK at Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout! - "We Are The Champions" & "Fame"
"We Are The Champions" (8:00 – 8:30 A.M. ET/PT)
DRAX decides he no longer wants to be a Destroyer and looks into new occupations.
"Fame" (8:30 – 9:00 A.M. ET/PT)
QUILL takes the next logical step after beating THANOS – having his own talk show! But to his dismay everyone seems to hate it, especially the GRANDMASTER who is rigging the segments to destroy Quill.
Sunday, March 15th on Disney XD (8am - 9am)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The May Highlights for Disney XD don't list any new episodes for next month (not for Guardians, nor for any of the other Marvel toons).

We'll see if there will be any changes, since the Highlights for this month only listed 4 out of the 10 episodes premiering. But it might be accurate this time, considering we're already halfway through the season.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I was hoping that another show would replace Guardians when it went on break, but ah well. I guess I;ll have a bit more free time.

Marvel/DCfan

I was shocked when that old woman said she was Dr Minerva. Lmao I would’ve expected her to be alot younger, prettier and super strong.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
April 27th:
New Sneak Peek:
SNEAK PEEK at Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout! - “Long Distance Runaround” & “You Don’t Own Me”
“Long Distance Runaround” (8:00 – 8:30AM ET/PT)
The GUARDIANS track down HOWARD THE DUCK to find out who set them up and why, but they don’t get far before PHYLA THE ACCUSER catches up to them to deliver some Kree justice.
“You Don’t Own Me” (8:30 – 9:00AM ET/PT)
PHYLA-VELL reluctantly teams up with GUARDIANS to bring the COLLECTOR to justice for destroying her home planet.
Sunday, April 29th (8-9am ET/PT) on Disney XD

April 28th:
Another preview clip:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Discussing Film will soon have an interview with Vanessa Marshall. They mention her role on Guardians of the Galaxy will also be discussed.

Edit:
Separate from the interview mentioned above, I found another interview with Marshall from 2 weeks ago at Celebrity Haute Spot. She talks some more about Gamora and the show in general. Also, towards the end she mentions the show will return in Spring of 2019.

Edit #2:
Here's the Discussing Film interview. The part about Guardians is between the 3:15 - 8:10 minutes marks. Marshall mostly talks about the upcoming Black Vortex story arc, how it will feature different art styles and animation for each character.

Capt.Traphouse

Sexiest Thing Since Sex
Spring 2019? I hope that's a reference to a season 4 because that's a long wait and this show is awesome (despite the limited villain cast).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts