"Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (Animated)" News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,555 46
Sherman Oaks CA
I wonder if the long break means Marvel's Spider-Man will come back earlier then expected :confused:?

Although if that were the case I think they would've brought up the Superior arc at a panel, or we would've gotten more of an indication that it was coming back soon :ack:.

Maybe they want to run through more of Panther's Quest...

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,644 8
Then I guess the network just doesn't care about the show. I mean, it's been months since the show had any encores. They'll probably just air new episodes with the number of encores being on one hand. I also wouldn't be surprised if these episodes air late night or early morning time slots, and with a burnoff schedule like Penn Zero season 2.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.