"Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (Animated)" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel/DCfan

I think that's been an issue in the past, but I don't think the Symbiotes popping up here for an arc is anywhere near as egregious as Dormammu showing up in practically every Dr. Strange episode.

I mean, they only had one appearance in season 1 and they aren't really that prevalent in other cartoons outside USM, so I just don't think it's that much of a rehash.
Just like the Inhumans always being mind controlled everytime they appear

TheLemsterPju

My problem is not with the symbiotes possessing someone. My problem is with the recycling of SOME of the same villains and rehashing plot lines among all of the current Marvel shows.
Many action or shared universe shows repeat plots when they have over 100, especially over 200 episodes. Look at the Arrowverse for example. It's not that a big of a deal. Especially since both the Arrowverse and the Marvel Animated Universe almost always put their own spin with the formula.

Also, the Symbiote War three-parter hasn't aired yet. You're jumping to conclusions without having seen them.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
This thread has reached the 500-post limit! Please head over to the next installment of this thread - which will be posted on this very forum shortly - to continue the discussions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I think Erica Lindbeck does well in the role. Let's hope she can reprise the role in a Western Animation project.
I expect Nicktoons to do a "SIGN OFF" segment between 2am thru 5am ET.
Mermay is coming, does this mean we will see Thanos as a merman?
Search "Thanos" on Google and click on the gauntlet.
According to the doctors, my father's heart surgery "went as well as it possibly could go." He's going to be all right. Big sigh of relief.