"Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (Animated)" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel/DCfan

Nov 28, 2015
Ratings
I think that's been an issue in the past, but I don't think the Symbiotes popping up here for an arc is anywhere near as egregious as Dormammu showing up in practically every Dr. Strange episode.

I mean, they only had one appearance in season 1 and they aren't really that prevalent in other cartoons outside USM, so I just don't think it's that much of a rehash.
Just like the Inhumans always being mind controlled everytime they appear

TheLemsterPju

Jan 17, 2015
Ratings
1,544 10
My problem is not with the symbiotes possessing someone. My problem is with the recycling of SOME of the same villains and rehashing plot lines among all of the current Marvel shows.
Many action or shared universe shows repeat plots when they have over 100, especially over 200 episodes. Look at the Arrowverse for example. It's not that a big of a deal. Especially since both the Arrowverse and the Marvel Animated Universe almost always put their own spin with the formula.

Also, the Symbiote War three-parter hasn't aired yet. You're jumping to conclusions without having seen them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.