Marvel's Greatest Superheroine.

glennbyrnes

It's common knowledge that Wonder Woman is D.C.'s most famous female superhero, but who is Marvel's?

AdrenalineRush1996

I'd say Storm due to the fact that the X-Men was Marvel's most popular superhero team prior to the MCU.

the greenman

I will have to agree with this. Back in the 90's pretty much everyone had Angela Bassett fancast as her. So to see her cast as Black Panther's mom (fans knowing someday her son will marry Storm) was just almost magic. Personally, I just get annoyed seeing her film versions with light-pigment.

At this point I want Naomie Harris to play her. However, we may not be seeing that iteration of the X-Men for another ten years. I might suggest two things in light of this discussion.

1. Has anyone noticed that the superheroines were mainly non-"white". Talk about diverse.

2. This could've played into the backlash of Captain Marvel a few years ago. Even though the movie (for me) was one of my least favorites in the MCU.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It turns out that, while the CGI for Stillwater is done by Polygon Pictures, the 2D stories told by Stillwater are animated by Studio Fost, who did post production for Wolfwalkers, and have done other works for Cartoon Saloon.
eeeh. I guess i'll skip this season for anime as far as new ones go.
Vuxovich wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Just compare Xiaolin Chronicles' voice acting to the voice acting of this show. I can't believe someone in the 2010s was inspired by a 1990s obscurity. Apparently not a good sign. How about that?
If there was ever a character like this, I think she'd be a fan favorite.

Featured Posts