Marvel's Greatest Superheroine.

Latest News & Videos

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
I will have to agree with this. Back in the 90's pretty much everyone had Angela Bassett fancast as her. So to see her cast as Black Panther's mom (fans knowing someday her son will marry Storm) was just almost magic. Personally, I just get annoyed seeing her film versions with light-pigment.

At this point I want Naomie Harris to play her. However, we may not be seeing that iteration of the X-Men for another ten years. I might suggest two things in light of this discussion.

1. Has anyone noticed that the superheroines were mainly non-"white". Talk about diverse.

2. This could've played into the backlash of Captain Marvel a few years ago. Even though the movie (for me) was one of my least favorites in the MCU.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AdrenalineRush1996

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner for this Media Brackets competition is Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars, which got 4 votes. Quack Pack got 1 vote. Thanks to everyone for participating. The article is next week.

So, this is fitting. Also, why does this meme only go until September?

Here are the most notable South Asian voices.
The 2015 Fantastic Four film was released 5 years ago today.
Kitschensyngk wrote on Harley's profile.
Who do I contact over at Popgeeks about server problems? I've having difficulties accessing the server to update my website.