"Marvel's Future Avengers" Discussion at The Marvel Animation Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
A Talkback for Marvel's Future Avengers is up on the Marvel Animation Forum. The anime originally aired between 2017-2018, but the English dubbed version was only made available legally on the Disney+ streaming service this year. The first season (26 episodes) was added in February, and the second and final season (13 episodes) is scheduled to premiere today.

Anyone interested in joining the discussion, either as a new watcher or as someone who followed the show as it originally aired in Japan and is now checking out the dubbed version, is welcome to visit the threads linked below.

"Marvel's Future Avengers" Series Talkback (Spoilers)
"Marvel's Future Avengers" Anime Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
E3 is planning to return in-person next June

Earlier this week, I realized there's both Chris Diamantopoulos (one of the modern portrayers of Moe Howard and Mickey Mouse) and Dino Stamatopoulos (writer, producer, actor and creator of shows like Moral Orel). For a while, I've confused them for the same person, likely because of the sort-of similar names.
Streaker Prower wrote on DragonKnightGX's profile.

DragonKnightGX I love your icon, I love Gundam Build Divers​

40 years ago, the greatest film hero of all time, Indiana Jones was born in "Raiders of the Lost Ark".
The winner of this matchup is Okay Karaoke, which got 4 votes. Home Scream Home got 1 vote. And now for round 4, the final match. It's between Mayhem Of The Music Meister and Okay Karaoke.

Featured Posts