"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
October 28th:
As I expected, a 2-part story in early December. I doubt we'll see any new Marvel cartoons this year afterwards (well, apart from more Marvel Super Hero Adventures shorts), and more shows will return in early Spring is my guess.

Given the synergy/non-synergy approach this show (and especially this Season) seems to have with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I think it would be pretty hilarious if "Avengers 4" does end up having "The Last Avenger" as its sub-title. :p

October 31st:
A new short is up on Marvel HQ.
Whether he's at home in Wakanda or traveling to give a speech, The Black Panther always finds time to deliver justice.

Edit:
New preview clip from this week's episode.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
November 1st:
Is this "short" just gonna be the teaser for the next episode like the last one was? Not gonna watch or review it if it is.
Yeah, I think it's just the teaser for this week's episode. They're releasing these online as exclusive shorts since they can kind of be stand-alone adventures but they're basically just previews of the upcoming episodes.

November 2nd:
Marvel HQ has another preview clip.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Not really crazy about Hawkeye's redesign. It seems like a weird mix of his different costumes. And why do so many characters on this show have shaved heads :confused:?

I'm guessing they're going to spin Whitney being part of the Shadow Council as a big twist for this episode. I mean, she's even wearing her Madame Masque colors :p.

(As a side-note, I'm glad they didn't give her a short haircut).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
This might sound weird, but I wonder if any upcoming episodes will be dedicated to Stan Lee - at the very least I imagine they will dedicate the one they teased a while ago, where Stan will have a guest role.

Frontier

Staff member
This might sound weird, but I wonder if any upcoming episodes will be dedicated to Stan Lee - at the very least I imagine they will dedicate the one they teased a while ago, where Stan will have a guest role.
I also wonder if Marvel's Spider-Man will do a tribute, even though I doubt he has another scheduled appearance on that show :sweat:.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I assume there's some dedication to him since he's playing a major role. Plus, I remember how the Marvel's Spiderman episode "Venom Returns" had a dedication to Steve Ditko.

On a related note, I found this tweet from David Kaye.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Well, not to get too much off-topic here, but I presume each one of the current Marvel cartoons will have some sort of dedication to Stan, when they resume airing. He's contributed in one way or another to all of them. The same goes for Big Hero 6, since he even had a recurring voice role in that one. But like I said, I don't think he needs to have been a guest star in a show to receive a dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts