"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Here's a sneak peek at the next episode

It's so weird hearing Attuma with a different VA. I think the Marvel "Animated Universe" gives the DCAU a run for it's money with all the recasts :sweat:.

And look at Attuma wielding that trident like he's Aquaman :rolleyes2:.

Oh hey, ungarbled Killmonger. He kind of looks like Michael B. Jordan in a suit :p.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Calendar | Disney XD Press

If you jump to October 9, it shows the first few season five episodes with a weekday slot at 9am. It's only temporary though since Marvel's Spider-Man regains the slot on October 15.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
September 29th:
I imagine it will be a situation similar to what happened with Spider-Man - we'll have to rely on Zap2It and the like for log-lines, which usually updates only for one episode at a time a week before a new episode airs.

October 3rd:
Here's the log-line for this week's episode, via Zap2It
S05, E04 The Panther and the Wolf
Sun 10/7
To uncover enemies within Wakanda, Black Panther and Shuri cross paths with someone from their past.

spyke

If anyone is a member of the CBR forums, could you please head on over to the Marvel Forums and go to the BLACK PANTHER Appreciation thread and ask Redjack to come to these forums to discuss this season of AA:BPQ.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
When did T'Challa defeat the Hulk? The only time I remember them being closely together was last season when they went up against the Executioner, but I don't remember them fighting in that episode :confused:.
Nice to see him still writing for the show even though he's not the story editor anymore :).
It's Man-A- er, I mean M'Baku!
The gorilla walk he does is a dead giveaway :p.

Although I wish they could've done better then a generic silver Iron Man armor...actually, he looks like Silvermane from the Spectacular Spider-Man :sweat:.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts