"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Here's a new clip:

SNEAK PEEK at Marvel's Avenger: Secret Wars - "Weirdworld" & "Westland"
Weirdworld – Black Widow and Captain Marvel must stop the now-separated Bruce Banner and Hulk from hurting each other, while they battle the evil Morgan Le Fay.
Westland – Hawkeye, Vision, and Wasp head to the old west world of 1872 to find Doctor Strange.
Sunday, March 4th on Disney XD (8:00 – 9:00 A.M. ET/PT)

Frontier

Staff member
Here's a new clip:

I wonder how Rocket and Groot ended up on Battleworld? Though I guess the Beyonder has collected beings from beyond time and space...

Man, this version of Jane Foster really reminds me of Sharon Carter in this clip :sweat:.

Surprised she's still not a Thor yet o_O.

Wasn't expecting Devil to pop up. Or Dr. Strange with a gun :eek:.
Devil Dino!

Also, it may just be that it's the same voice actress, but Wasp's personality and Kari Wahlgren's line deliveries are really reminding me of Nova from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go.
I think I can see it whenever Wasp shows a little more personality beyond "Movie Wasp."

ChessKing

In that clip are they alternate versions of Jane Foster and Doctor Strange or are they the main ones from the main universe of the animated series that was sent to a different part of Battleworld to everyone else because Jane seems to know who Loki is and I don't think a Western version of Jane and Strange would know who he is.

Unless they have met a Western version of Loki???

Frontier

Staff member
In that clip are they alternate versions of Jane Foster and Doctor Strange or are they the main ones from the main universe of the animated series that was sent to a different part of Battleworld to everyone else because Jane seems to know who Loki is and I don't think a Western version of Jane and Strange would know who he is.

Unless they have met a Western version of Loki???
Everyone transported to Battleworld still seem to have their memories of the world before.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Exclusive clip from the three-part Season Finale:

Sunday, March 11th

“The Citadel” (8:00 – 8:30AM ET/PT) – Captain America and Iron Man are captured by the Beyonder and the villain team he’s assembled.

“The Wastelands” (8:30 – 9:00AM ET/PT) – Before they can use the Bifrost to undo Battleworld, the Avengers must defeat the Beyonder’s forces, Ares and an army of Ghost Riders.

“All Things Must End” (9:00 – 9:30AM ET/PT) – After Loki becomes the Sorcerer Supreme, the Avengers are the only thing standing between him and domination of the universe.

Collider also has some screen-shots from the episodes.

Roxas_Sora

Sunday, March 11th

“The Citadel” (8:00 – 8:30AM ET/PT) – Captain America and Iron Man are captured by the Beyonder and the villain team he’s assembled.

“The Wastelands” (8:30 – 9:00AM ET/PT) – Before they can use the Bifrost to undo Battleworld, the Avengers must defeat the Beyonder’s forces, Ares and an army of Ghost Riders.

“All Things Must End” (9:00 – 9:30AM ET/PT) – After Loki becomes the Sorcerer Supreme, the Avengers are the only thing standing between him and domination of the universe.

By the look of the first picture, I wonder what it would have happened in just three episodes to turn Thor into the Odinson and Jane Foster into Thor. I mean, I suppose it was Loki, but I wonder how it happened in the first place.

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.

Sunday, March 11th

Might as well title it as a Movie. Call it, "Beyonder the Known Universe".

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I didn't even realize this, but 100 episodes of the show have aired so far (interestingly it reached this milestone around the same time as Agents of SHIELD):

It's also only the second Marvel cartoon to reach this number of episodes (after Ultimate Spider-Man, but it will have more episodes than that show in total since it's getting a 5th Season).

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
I didn't even realize this, but 100 episodes of the show have aired so far (interestingly it reached this milestone around the same time as Agents of SHIELD):

It's also only the second Marvel cartoon to reach this number of episodes (after Ultimate Spider-Man, but it will have more episodes than that show in total since it's getting a 5th Season).
Whatever your opinion on the current Marvel cartoons or whether you believe they are going to all be ending soon or not, you do have to admire or respect their longevity.

Marvel/DCfan

I miss this season already. No more Hulk, Captain Marvel, ant Man or vision for the next season ...but I hope we don’t see Loki no more I’m tired of him

Miyamoto Musashi

Law Enforcer
This show is still ongoing? I thought they scrapped the entire line of animated series in this world.
Is Spider-Man still voiced by Drake Bell in this world? Would be awfully inconsistent if they bring in Robbie Daymond and his version of the character for this world.

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
This show is still ongoing? I thought they scrapped the entire line of animated series in this world.
Is Spider-Man still voiced by Drake Bell in this world? Would be awfully inconsistent if they bring in Robbie Daymond and his version of the character for this world.
Wanna know what's Ironic? Today is Robbie Daymond's birthday.

Roxas_Sora

Now, all that's left to me is saying some comments from all the episodes in general. Let's see:

+ I would have liked they marked all the areas of Battleworld before the season was over. There were many terrotories that I wanted to see, but they didn't show. There a few of them that we could easily mark, however. Let's see:
- Modokopolis.
- Camelot.
- Hydra Empire (the earth zone, next to the Red Skull Sea, with two peninsulas in the form of tentacles).
- Inhuman Nation.
- Ruins of Olympus (I guess this was Ares' headquarters).
- Noir Land.
- New Quack City.
- Spider-Island 2099 (surealy it was the island at the south of Lost to the Symbiotes).
- There Be Frost Giants Here. ( I could be the "North Pole" of Battleworld).

+ I'm really bugged that they didn't allow Ultimate Spider-Man to make at least a cameo in Battleworld. There were quite a few good areas for Spider-Man to appear.

Don't you share my opinions?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I kind of doubt the likes of Hulk, Captain Marvel or Ant-Man will just disappear in the next season. The focus might be on Black Panther but I think it's likely we'll see the rest of the Avengers as well. I agree Loki should be gone for a while, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts