"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
It will be nice to see Danny again, whether he's revamped or the USM version we already know. I just hope he's not the Netflix version.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Capt.Traphouse

Sexiest Thing Since Sex
I actually enjoy this show's use and portrayal of Red Skull so this sick.

They're really pushing Typhoid Mary, she's fun and they need more women supervillains.

Symbiote Zombies are so cheesy that I have to watch.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Out of all the Defenders, they got the worst one I imagine they'll completely ignore the Ultimate Spiderman version. Man, this show seriously needs a reboot with all these inconsistencies.

Frontier

Staff member
I actually enjoy this show's use and portrayal of Red Skull so this sick.
I find it funny that Cap's back and he' still not fighting his own villains :p.
They're really pushing Typhoid Mary, she's fun and they need more women supervillains.
I imagine they're using Typhoid Mary since they want to keep this season and it's cast relatively contained to characters who've already fought The Avengers or appeared this season.

Thank goodness Typhoid Mary hasn't appeared in a Netflix show yet, because that would probably have stopped them from using her :sweat:.
Out of all the Defenders, they got the worst one I imagine they'll completely ignore the Ultimate Spiderman version. Man, this show seriously needs a reboot with all these inconsistencies.
It's because of reboots that this show can feel so inconsistent. I'm still worried they're going to reboot Strange to be like the movie version :ack:.

Ultra8

Now all I/You can do
They got a new promo showing on DisneyXD.
Some of the highlights I noticed
-Battleworld forming
-Moon Knight
-Ghost Rider
-Ironfist (at least his head anyway) looks like the one from Ultimate SP
-the Beyonder looks like the bearded one from Spider-man: TAS
-the Beyonder separates an angry Hulk into Hulk and Banner

TheLemsterPju

They got a new promo showing on DisneyXD.
Some of the highlights I noticed
-Battleworld forming
-Moon Knight
-Ghost Rider
-Ironfist (at least his head anyway) looks like the one from Ultimate SP
-the Beyonder looks like the bearded one from Spider-man: TAS
-the Beyonder separates an angry Hulk into Hulk and Banner

Here's a (low quality) version of said promo.

Dudley

Staff member
I’m really excited for this. This show ain’t so bad (especially since it used to be much worse).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
I'm guessing Jane Foster as Thor is the Battleworld Thor, since other characters are being randomly transformed to fit the universe as well, rather then her just picking up OG Thor's hammer.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Which will probably feel completely dated by the time this rolls around since her time is almost up.

Frontier

Staff member
Which will probably feel completely dated by the time this rolls around since her time is almost up.
She'll probably still be Thor by the time the episode premieres and she's been in the public eye enough to where she probably won't seem too dated.

It's not like Anya Corazon being in the current Spider-Man cartoon, when she's been in limbo and not prominent for a while before she joined the cast of that show.

Frontier

Staff member
Cool promo (even though the animation is just okay) :).

Oh hey, Tony finally gets a new armor! It even looks like the one from Marvel's Spider-Man :anime:.

Looks like Dr. Strange is sporting his "Where Monsters Dwell" design now :cool:.

Iron Fist looks like he's...aged o_O.

Ares! And Enchantress turned into Hela :eek:?

Seeing the Beyonder in his classic armor makes me wish Spider-Man was in this...

Dragnatek

Iron Fist looks like an older version of the Ultimate Spiderman cartoon version which makes sense. It's almost like they are trying.

Frontier

Staff member
A couple of screengrabs:

I like how everyone looks, and I especially look forward to seeing how they use Iron Fist and Ghost Rider. I wonder what other guest appearances may be coming.
I see they've drained all the detail out of Jane's Thor costume :sweat:.

Not sure how to feel about Enchantress' new look. It feels like a weird combination of Hela and Loki that doesn't really suit her all that well...and is that a thong :confused:?

Moon Knight is missing the chestplate and has a new belt, but overall looks pretty good :).

I wonder if Hulk without Banner will be reduced back to Savage Hulk :eek:?

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Did I notice Aires in the trailer as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts