"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodie999

Here's the February 2019 highlights for Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest.
Sunday, Feb. 10

Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “King Breaker Part One“
(9:00–9:30 P.M. EST)

Black Panther must go behind enemy lines to save his foes from an even bigger threat.

Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “King Breaker Part Two“
(9:30–10:00 P.M. EST)

With an attack coming from multiple sides, Black Panther turns to help from an unlikely source

Sunday, Feb. 17

Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “Widowmaker“

Black Panther explores a secret enemy facility with a nefarious past.

Sunday, Feb. 24

Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “Atlantis Attacks“

All of Black Panther’s efforts to protect Wakanda are thrown into jeopardy by a new foe.

Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “House of M“

The past actions of Black Panther and The Avengers come back to haunt them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frontier

Staff member
Here's the February 2019 highlights for Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest.
Sunday, Feb. 10

Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “King Breaker Part One“

Black Panther must go behind enemy lines to save his foes from an even bigger threat.
By "enemy lines" does he mean the Shadow Council, or The Avengers :ack:?
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “King Breaker Part Two“

With an attack coming from multiple sides, Black Panther turns to help from an unlikely source.
Hmm...I'm guessing the Shadow Council and The Avengers are coming after T'Challa, and maybe he turns to Hunter for help :confused:?
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “Widowmaker“

Black Panther explores a secret enemy facility with a nefarious past.
Hmm...I'm guessing this will deal with what's going on with Widow, but I wonder if the facility is the Shadow Council or the Red Room? Or both :eek:?
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “Atlantis Attacks“

All of Black Panther’s efforts to protect Wakanda are thrown into jeopardy by a new foe.
Sounds like Attuma swings in to upset everything :evil:.
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “House of M“

The past actions of Black Panther and The Avengers come back to haunt them.
Kinda weird to be using that title without any involvement by the X-Men. I wonder if the premise will be the same :sweat:?

Also seems like we might be building towards T'Challa and The Avengers finally reconciling...

Loverofcomix

I have a theory, guys! Zanda dragged Captain America's unconscious body away and hid him somewhere. The capt isn't dead. He is currently locked up in Killmonger's dungeon with the real Black Widow.

I don't buy Steve being dead.

Frontier

Staff member
Interesting that the conflict between Atlantis and Wakanda seems to date back to the inception of Wakanda. Lot of bad blood there I take it :ack:.

So Bashenga picks the shield instead of the spear, even though it's "Bashenga's Spear," and Wakanda is supposed to be the "Shield of the World..."

So was Bask Bashenga's Shuri? And could she be related to Bast at all? They haven't really mentioned her at all in this series :confused:.

SweetShop209

According to Harrison Wilcox , the last two episodes of the season have been mixed.

In April 2015, Sofia The First was renewed for season 4. The fact that we hadn't heard about a potential season 5 for 3 years heavily hinted that season 4 would be the last season, which was eventually confirmed at the end of last summer. Given that season 5 of this series, was announced at Comic Con back in 2017, and we haven't heard anything since then, I assume this is in a similar boat, and that we're near the end of the series with this as the last season.

Frontier

Staff member

According to Harrison Wilcox , the last two episodes of the season have been mixed.

In April 2015, Sofia The First was renewed for season 4. The fact that we hadn't heard about a potential season 5 for 3 years heavily hinted that season 4 would be the last season, which was eventually confirmed at the end of last summer. Given that season 5 of this series, was announced at Comic Con back in 2017, and we haven't heard anything since then, I assume this is in a similar boat, and that we're near the end of the series with this as the last season.
"These last two episodes are a love letter to everything I love about The Avengers and I couldn’t be prouder of the word of each and every member of the team that brought this show to life. "

That definitely feels like they're talking about a final episode :sweat:.

brodie999

I think it had a good run. It lasted longer than a majority of action cartoons.

Hopefully we get an X-Men cartoon or something original on the Disney+ streaming service.
Agreed. Or they revive Avengers: EMH and Wolverine and the X-Men on the service. Or Spectacular Spider-Man(especially since Marvel is starting to get more creative control over Spider-Man than Sony and the fact Disney will distribution the third MCU Spider-Man movie, not Sony). It's only a matter of time before Spidey returns permanently to Marvel either this year or next year.

Frontier

Staff member
I think it had a good run. It lasted longer than a majority of action cartoons.

Hopefully we get an X-Men cartoon or something original on the Disney+ streaming service.
Well, it definitely now has the distinction of the longest running Avengers cartoon (even if I don't think Panther's Quest should really count), and I think longest-running Marvel cartoon in general.

brodie999

Well, it definitely now has the distinction of the longest running Avengers cartoon (even if I don't think Panther's Quest should really count), and I think longest-running Marvel cartoon in general.
Yeah, it sucks it won't get renewed for a 6th season, but if it did, it'd focus on Captain Marvel in order to promote her upcoming film. Hopefully, one day, a Disney XD or Disney Channel show might get renewed for a 6th season, paving the way for shows to go on for 150 episodes.

Frontier

Staff member
Yeah, it sucks it won't get renewed for a 6th season, but if it did, it'd focus on Captain Marvel in order to promote her upcoming film. Hopefully, one day, a Disney XD or Disney Channel show might get renewed for a 6th season, paving the way for shows to go on for 150 episodes.
I honestly can't see the cartoon version of Carol Danvers headlining her own show, barring a character reboot.

brodie999

I honestly can't see the cartoon version of Carol Danvers headlining her own show, barring a character reboot.
Well, we'll just have to wait and see. If her own film is a success, they might reconsider doing Avengers: Black Panther Quest as the last season and retool Captain Marvel to look like her MCU counterpart as the focus of the potential 6th season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Gravity Falls does not need a season 3. Quit pestering Alex Hirsch about it, for Cipher's sake.
Adult Swim took down China, IL from Hulu and put it up on their website. Wonder how long this purge will take...

Also, could you imagine if CN did the same with Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Chowder, and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack and put them on Boomerang (SVOD)?
How is it that the best kids animated show on Netflix aren't by the people who worked or Spectacular Spiderman or Avatar but freaggin Hilda
I wonder what that SpongeBob spinoff will be about...