• Enter to win two tickets to Howl's Moving Castle. Details here.

"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoFanXDDC

I've recorded full episodes of both Vibranium Curtain part 1 & 2. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload full videos here, so before i do so, I wanted to ask if it was alright? I may edit this post to include the videos once I'm informed on whether it's allowed or not.

Frontier

Staff member
I've recorded full episodes of both Vibranium Curtain part 1 & 2. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload full videos here, so before i do so, I wanted to ask if it was alright? I may edit this post to include the videos once I'm informed on whether it's allowed or not.
I don't believe you're allowed to post that kind of content, at least if it's not officially released on, say, Marvel's official youtube channel for their cartoons Marvel HQ.

LegoFanXDDC

I don't believe you're allowed to post that kind of content, at least if it's not officially released on, say, Marvel's official youtube channel for their cartoons Marvel HQ.
Oh, I wasn't aware. Thanks for the heads up, I didn't want to post the wrong type of content to the forums. Thanks again for the heads up :anime:

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Yes, please don't post any full episodes, link to or even mention where they can be watched unless they are uploaded on official channels. Sharing only commercials or promos recorded during the broadcast could be fine.

LegoFanXDDC

Yes, please don't post any full episodes, link to or even mention where they can be watched unless they are uploaded on official channels. Sharing only commercials or promos recorded during the broadcast could be fine.
Thanks for the insightful reply. Speaking of which, Disney XD has made some stop-motion promos for Black Panther's Quest. I may upload them later.

SweetShop209

Frontier

Staff member

These just came up. (video 1, video 2.)

Article on Marvel.com.
Man, it's nice to hear Stan Lee's voice again :crying:.

Is that supposed to be Cap's First Avenger costume? Aren't those silver things supposed to be straps? They look like they're seamed into his costume :confused:.

Looks like we're going to see Zola transform himself into a walking TV. I think his TV face is consistent with Marvel's Spider-Man :).

Zemo's dad looks a lot like Zemo in this show. I'm guessing David Kaye will be playing Heinrich, so yet another recasting :rolleyes2:.
Afro-Dora's :p.

LegoFanXDDC

These just came up. (video 1, video 2.)

Article on Marvel.com.
Oh man, that Stan Lee clip though. Haha it's nice to hear that voice again. Thanks for posting that, I wasn't even aware Stan Lee guest starred in Black Panther's Quest. Nice little graphic in the ending too - advertising the NEW episodes of Black Panther's Quest on Disney XD. Not explicitly related to Avengers, although I have seen some Stan Lee cameos in Big Hero 6: The Series (not sure if Marvel has anything to do with the project or whatnot, but I thought those were pretty cool to see).

LegoFanXDDC

Minor point, but Geoffrey Thorne also made a movie-style poster for the show.
Not that I don't like the official series poster, but in my opinion this looks better than the official poster that we have for Black Panther's Quest. Marvel should use this one instead. The art feels more inline with that of the series, and it looks more dynamic and detailed than the official poster. This is nice. Does this guy animate? He could probably be hired at Marvel HQ (if he monetises his work) to work on the art direction or animation of Season 5.

SweetShop209

Not that I don't like the official series poster, but in my opinion this looks better than the official poster that we have for Black Panther's Quest. Marvel should use this one instead. The art feels more inline with that of the series, and it looks more dynamic and detailed than the official poster. This is nice. Does this guy animate? He could probably be hired at Marvel HQ (if he monetises his work) to work on the art direction or animation of Season 5.
Geoffrey Thorne is a writer and a producer, not an animator. That's not to discredit him by any means.

LegoFanXDDC

Geoffrey Thorne is a writer and a producer, not an animator. That's not to discredit him by any means.
Oh, I wasn't aware. This is still a neat poster though. It'd be interesting to see if he'd do a service for the current season of Avengers Assemble in anyway, but I'm not too sure on that thought. Thanks for the insightful reply :anime:

Why hasn't Disney XD given any of their Avengers content neat end-screens on their YouTube channel when they upload full episodes, but they give series like Spider-Man neat action end-screens?

End-screen from an officially uploaded full episode of Marvel's Spider-Man (2017).

End-screen from an officially uploaded full episode of Avengers: Black Panther's Quest.

I actually like both of these graphics, but I don't get why XD hasn't designed YouTube end-screen graphics for any of their Avengers content, even though they've designed an action-themed one for Spider-Man. Additionally, this purple graphic isn't even used during any Avengers broadcasts or advertisements. Thoughts?

Mod Note: Double Post merged. Please use the Edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Frontier

Staff member

It looks like Tiana makrs a guest appearance. Seriously though, was she mentioned in the press release?
She almost sounds like a female T'Challa ;).

So I guess these historical Black Panther team-ups are going to connect to T'Challa's Avengers friends. Young Thor looks kind of weird to me :sweat:.

Is that guy with the bear pelt Hercules :confused:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Why can't Cartoon Network air shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa and Clarence instead of Toddler Tightwads No!?

I like her response as to why she chooses Grover.
If you're a writer and a showrunner of a stale show for almost two decades and you disregard an episode you already wrote back in the 90s because of some controversial documentary, I cannot take you seriously anymore.
Asa
Was it ever confirmed that CN will host their 2019-2020 upfront this year?
I would love to see a Loud House spinoff comic starring the Loud Family as Ace Savvy and The Full House Gang. Heck, might as well give all the other Loud House characters card-themed superhero/supervillain identities.