"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I assume there's some dedication to him since he's playing a major role. Plus, I remember how the Marvel's Spiderman episode "Venom Returns" had a dedication to Steve Ditko.

On a related note, I found this tweet from David Kaye.

That was a really sweet clip :).

(Incidentally I guess this confirms Zemo will be in the episode with T'Challa going back in time to WWII).

Reactions: 1 person

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Zap2It is now listing a vague description for the episodes set to premiere in December.

Descent of the Shadow
SEASON 5, EPISODE 12
AIRING DEC 02, 2018TV-G
Black Panther faces off against a collection of old and new foes as he struggles to balance his responsibilities to his homeland and his newfound duties as a member of the Avengers.
The Last Avenger
SEASON 5, EPISODE 13
AIRING DEC 02, 2018TV-G
Black Panther faces off against a collection of old and new foes as he struggles to balance his responsibilities to his homeland and his newfound duties as a member of the Avengers.

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Here's the December 2018 highlights for Avengers: Black Panther Quest.

Sunday, December 2.
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “Descent of the Shadow”
(9:00 – 9:30 P.M. EST)
Black Panther and The Avengers work together to protect New York City from a new threat.
TV-Y7 FV
Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney XD

Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “The Last Avenger”
(9:30 – 10:00 P.M. EST)
All on his own, Black Panther must safeguard a dangerous weapon from all who might try to stop him.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
December 2nd:
The cast and crew for the series will be live tweeting during tonight's midseason finale.

December 10th:
Screenshot_20181210-103653.jpg
There are apparently two episodes airing on January 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Hopefully someone can upload the full thing online soon, but I recently saw the last 15 seconds of a commercial that showed both Black Panther and Spiderman battling Vulture, with Robbie Daymond unsurprisingly voicing the web slinger again.

TheLemsterPju

Jan 17, 2015
Hopefully someone can upload the full thing online soon, but I recently saw the last 15 seconds of a commercial that showed both Black Panther and Spiderman battling Vulture, with Robbie Daymond unsurprisingly voicing the web slinger again.
What did the Vulture look like? Was there any little changes to Spider-Man's design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I wonder if there are any "zombie channels" within WarnerMedia's portfolio that can be flipped.
Ahh, finally, the weekend is here. And this isn't just any old weekend. This is the weekend that SpongeBob and Patrick go camping. Wouldn't it be great if they got lost in the woods and never came back?
The Aladdin remake is one of few films that I am actively hoping underperforms. The more we can convince Disney to stop giving animation the finger with these remakes, the better.
I can't believe Russell fricking died.