"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Capt.Traphouse

Sexiest Thing Since Sex
May 26, 2015
Ratings
854 2
NY
I actually enjoy this show's use and portrayal of Red Skull so this sick.

They're really pushing Typhoid Mary, she's fun and they need more women supervillains.

Symbiote Zombies are so cheesy that I have to watch.

Magmaster12

Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
Ratings
673 3
Out of all the Defenders, they got the worst one I imagine they'll completely ignore the Ultimate Spiderman version. Man, this show seriously needs a reboot with all these inconsistencies.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,556 46
Sherman Oaks CA
I actually enjoy this show's use and portrayal of Red Skull so this sick.
I find it funny that Cap's back and he' still not fighting his own villains :p.
They're really pushing Typhoid Mary, she's fun and they need more women supervillains.
I imagine they're using Typhoid Mary since they want to keep this season and it's cast relatively contained to characters who've already fought The Avengers or appeared this season.

Thank goodness Typhoid Mary hasn't appeared in a Netflix show yet, because that would probably have stopped them from using her :sweat:.
Out of all the Defenders, they got the worst one I imagine they'll completely ignore the Ultimate Spiderman version. Man, this show seriously needs a reboot with all these inconsistencies.
It's because of reboots that this show can feel so inconsistent. I'm still worried they're going to reboot Strange to be like the movie version :ack:.

Ultra8

Now all I/You can do
Oct 11, 2002
Ratings
Nebula-M78
Visit site
They got a new promo showing on DisneyXD.
Some of the highlights I noticed
-Battleworld forming
-Moon Knight
-Ghost Rider
-Ironfist (at least his head anyway) looks like the one from Ultimate SP
-the Beyonder looks like the bearded one from Spider-man: TAS
-the Beyonder separates an angry Hulk into Hulk and Banner

TheLemsterPju

Jan 17, 2015
Ratings
1,544 10
They got a new promo showing on DisneyXD.
Some of the highlights I noticed
-Battleworld forming
-Moon Knight
-Ghost Rider
-Ironfist (at least his head anyway) looks like the one from Ultimate SP
-the Beyonder looks like the bearded one from Spider-man: TAS
-the Beyonder separates an angry Hulk into Hulk and Banner
Here's a (low quality) version of said promo.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,556 46
Sherman Oaks CA
Which will probably feel completely dated by the time this rolls around since her time is almost up.
She'll probably still be Thor by the time the episode premieres and she's been in the public eye enough to where she probably won't seem too dated.

It's not like Anya Corazon being in the current Spider-Man cartoon, when she's been in limbo and not prominent for a while before she joined the cast of that show.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,556 46
Sherman Oaks CA
Cool promo (even though the animation is just okay) :).

Oh hey, Tony finally gets a new armor! It even looks like the one from Marvel's Spider-Man :anime:.

Looks like Dr. Strange is sporting his "Where Monsters Dwell" design now :cool:.

Iron Fist looks like he's...aged o_O.

Ares! And Enchantress turned into Hela :eek:?

Seeing the Beyonder in his classic armor makes me wish Spider-Man was in this...

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,556 46
Sherman Oaks CA
A couple of screengrabs:

I like how everyone looks, and I especially look forward to seeing how they use Iron Fist and Ghost Rider. I wonder what other guest appearances may be coming.
I see they've drained all the detail out of Jane's Thor costume :sweat:.

Not sure how to feel about Enchantress' new look. It feels like a weird combination of Hela and Loki that doesn't really suit her all that well...and is that a thong :confused:?

Moon Knight is missing the chestplate and has a new belt, but overall looks pretty good :).

I wonder if Hulk without Banner will be reduced back to Savage Hulk :eek:?

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!