"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 10 (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Since its Black History Month, this all makes sense.

Edit: It looks like they're uploading all the recent episodes. Ill just leave the link for these two.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Marvel HQ has a new clip from this week's episode(s).
On Sunday, February 10th 2 episodes of Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest will premiere:
“King Breaker Part One” (9:00 – 9:30PM ET/PT)
Black Panther must go behind enemy lines to save his foes from an even bigger threat.
“King Breaker Part Two” (9:30 – 10:00PM ET/PT)
With an attack coming from multiple sides, Black Panther turns to help from an unlikely source.

EDIT:
The article on Marvel.com also mentions Princess Elanna (Attuma's daughter) is voiced by Ashley Eckstein.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Marvel HQ has a new clip from this week's episode(s).
Black Panther and White Wolf, together again :cool:.

You know Black Panther is supposed to be a Superhero when he goes out of his way to save a falling Atlantean solider and Hunter just shrugs it off :p.

Cool to see them using Andromeda. Nice to see more Atlantean characters :).

TheLemsterPju

I just picked up issue two of Marvel Action: Avengers.

There was a Tricarrier, a mention of how Madame Masque used to be "good" (not always a villain), and Cap looking exactly like he did in EMH in a short flashback... I don't know what's up with that comic's continuity.

Frontier

Staff member
I just picked up issue two of Marvel Action: Avengers.

There was a Tricarrier, a mention of how Madame Masque used to be "good" (not always a villain), and Cap looking exactly like he did in EMH in a short flashback... I don't know what's up with that comic's continuity.
It's probably just the writer picking and choosing stuff, I would imagine.

(I mean, as far as Madame Masque being "good," Whitney wasn't always a criminal in the comics either).

The Tricarrier is definitely something cartoon-specific.

TheLemsterPju

Fun Fact: Zarta is Elanna's daughter in the comics.

latest

I don't know if they'll bring Zarta up in this two-parter, but there's no way she's the daughter in this continuity. Mother or Aunt, maybe.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
It's weird seeing them promote the season finale already... there should still be 3 more episodes after this. It's only episode 23 of season 5, as far as I know. Granted going by chronology or production codes and stuff like that, it could very well be the finale. Comparing it to the last season, they had one episode that was split into and released as shorts (that wasn't the case here, since they posted some of the teasers for the episodes that already aired as shorts online), and 2 more out of continuity episodes which I think could have aired last year (presuming they were holiday specials like in previous years). But I guess we'll see. I won't read too much in them saying "season finale" and not "series finale", either.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts