"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 10 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
It's somewhat minor, but I want to bring it up. This interview with the Dynamic Music Partners, which is mainly about Justice League Vs The Fatal Five, mentions how they wrapped up working on 127 episodes for this series. This is yet another confirmation of the show being over.

I forgot they worked on this show too :sweat:.

Johntoonfan05

Aug 15, 2017
It's somewhat minor, but I want to bring it up. This interview with the Dynamic Music Partners, which is mainly about Justice League Vs The Fatal Five, mentions how they wrapped up working on 127 episodes for this series. This is yet another confirmation of the show being over.

Hmm Interesting so what's Next After Avengers Assemble no more Marvel Animated Shows?

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Hmm Interesting so what's Next After Avengers Assemble no more Marvel Animated Shows?
We've still got the rest of the current seasons of Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout and Marvel's Spider-Man.

After that...there are some Marvel Rising specials but we don't know what's going to happen after the Ironheart special.

There's also a Moon Girl and What If cartoon supposedly in production.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
I can understand Falcon they changed his character from the movies way to much, sucks about Vision.

Capt.Traphouse

Sexiest Thing Since Sex
May 26, 2015
NY
My head canon is Doctor Doom became a Fortnite streamer and gave up supervillainy.

Also, I think this show ran into the issue that a lot of team books for both Marvel and DC have where so many characters leads to some having insane personality changes (Wasp) or just simple flanderization (Captain Marvel, Hawkeye).

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Also, I think this show ran into the issue that a lot of team books for both Marvel and DC have where so many characters leads to some having insane personality changes (Wasp) or just simple flanderization (Captain Marvel, Hawkeye).
Wasp? Don't you mean Ant-Man, who went from a kindly super-scientist hero to Paul Rudd between seasons :p?

Really, if there's one thing that bugs me is all the "reboots" this show has done, where characters are one way one season but then act and sound completely different in another for the sake of either movie synergy or just because. Why even bother having any continuity if you're just going to change characters at the drop of a hat or rely on a movie continuity instead of your own :confused:?

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
I just realized something did War Machine ever appear or even get mentioned on this show?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

This is the first year I watched Disney Channel frequently since 2006 mostly because of Big City Greens, Amphibia, Ducktales, and Miraculous.

The teaser is good. The comments saying "Release The Snyder Cut" are not.
Is the concept of good scheduling just dead at this point, I'm looking at PlutoTv and most of the time they just got the same show on repeat.