"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 10 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

SweetShop209

Since its Black History Month, this all makes sense.

Edit: It looks like they're uploading all the recent episodes. Ill just leave the link for these two.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Marvel HQ has a new clip from this week's episode(s).
On Sunday, February 10th 2 episodes of Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest will premiere:
“King Breaker Part One” (9:00 – 9:30PM ET/PT)
Black Panther must go behind enemy lines to save his foes from an even bigger threat.
“King Breaker Part Two” (9:30 – 10:00PM ET/PT)
With an attack coming from multiple sides, Black Panther turns to help from an unlikely source.
EDIT:
The article on Marvel.com also mentions Princess Elanna (Attuma's daughter) is voiced by Ashley Eckstein.

Last edited:

TheLemsterPju

I just picked up issue two of Marvel Action: Avengers.

There was a Tricarrier, a mention of how Madame Masque used to be "good" (not always a villain), and Cap looking exactly like he did in EMH in a short flashback... I don't know what's up with that comic's continuity.

Frontier

Staff member
I just picked up issue two of Marvel Action: Avengers.

There was a Tricarrier, a mention of how Madame Masque used to be "good" (not always a villain), and Cap looking exactly like he did in EMH in a short flashback... I don't know what's up with that comic's continuity.
It's probably just the writer picking and choosing stuff, I would imagine.

(I mean, as far as Madame Masque being "good," Whitney wasn't always a criminal in the comics either).

The Tricarrier is definitely something cartoon-specific.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Gravity Falls does not need a season 3. Quit pestering Alex Hirsch about it, for Cipher's sake.
Adult Swim took down China, IL from Hulu and put it up on their website. Wonder how long this purge will take...

Also, could you imagine if CN did the same with Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Chowder, and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack and put them on Boomerang (SVOD)?
How is it that the best kids animated show on Netflix aren't by the people who worked or Spectacular Spiderman or Avatar but freaggin Hilda
I wonder what that SpongeBob spinoff will be about...