"Marvel Universe - Ultimate Spider-Man: Spider-Verse (2015 Mini-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate and discuss this Marvel Comics title!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
A photo-capture adaptation of the four-part Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors epic!

MARVEL UNIVERSE - ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-VERSE #1

Adapted by JOE CARAMAGNA

• Join Spidey on his wildest adventure yet, when the Green Goblin transports him to alternate dimensions…each with its own alternate Spider-Man (or Woman!)
• Don’t miss the start of this unprecedented 4-part series: Spider-Verse!

Comments?

Roxas_Sora

Must of us already saw the animated version, and the comic is just screen captures printed as a comic. Where's the fun in that?

TheLemsterPju

This is actually the 74th screencap comic Marvel has put out in promotion for these shows. (Yes, I counted....I also own most of them, because why not?)

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I know it's been several years since I watched Star Trek: Deep Space 9, but...I'm trying to remember the names of the 2 major alien races at the start of the series...and I'm pretty sure they're not the Kardashians and the Bjorkians.
Happy 30th Anniversary to Nintendo Game Boy!
From what I heard, Lincoln Loud and the Ninja Turtles were supposed to appear during this year's KCA, but their scenes were cut for time. If anyone somehow has those clips, please post them for all of us to see. Oh, and Happy Easter!
Happy Easter! Hope everyone has a lovely (warm) spring day with their families.