"Marvel Super Hero Adventures" News & Discussion Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,555 46
Sherman Oaks CA
I'm surprised we still don't know who wrote these shorts. One side of mind says Kevin Burke & Chris Doc Wyatt since they're closely associated with Marvel , and they have two other TV-Y rated shows under their belt (MLP and Transformers Rescue Bots). On the other mind, I also thought Nicole Dubuc since she's a consistent crew member in both action shows and TV-Y rated shows.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a completely different writing time altogether :sweat:.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,976 6
A Valid Location
The article on Marvel.com has some more info, including some of the crew behind the 2nd Season.

The new season will consist of 10 shorts, each airing on Disney Junior and Disney Channel, while also available immediately in the DisneyNOW app and later on the Marvel HQ YouTube page. The first five shorts will premiere the week of October 22nd, with one short airing each day at 9:25AM on Disney Channel, and 5:25PM on Disney Junior. The second group of five will follow the same model, and will premiere the week of December 17th .
In addition, two of the shorts from Season 1 will be released again as Disney Junior Appisodes. These will be available in the Disney Junior Appisodes app, and will allow the viewer to interact with the episode and help the heroes solve problems.
The Marvel HQ YouTube page will also debut exclusive new “Marvel Super Hero Adventures” content in December and January, including individual character breakout pieces titled “Meet Our Marvel Super Heroes” and a game of I-Spy with Spider-Man called “Spyin’ with Spidey”.
“Marvel Super Hero Adventures” Season 2 is directed by Svend Gregori; written by David Kidd & Ron Burch; executive produced by Alan Fine, Joe Quesada, Dan Buckley & Cort Lane; co-executive produced by Marsha Griffin & Stan Lee; and supervising produced by Harrison Wilcox.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,460 4
177A Bleecker Street
Ant-Man & The Wasp arrive for what seems like an easy task: Help Mittens out of a tree. When Ant-Man rushes into action before thinking, our tiny heroes, along with Spidey, are faced with a much larger problem.
Spider-Man and Ghost-Spider are led by Doctor Octopus on a frustrating chase through the museum. As Doc Ock eludes them over and over again, Ghost-Spider helps Spidey channel his frustration into coming up with a solution.
New episodes are online.

It looks as though the Ghost Spider name is spreading. It might just be me but the animation feels smoother than Season 1.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,555 46
Sherman Oaks CA
I think this short had more of Ant-Man and Wasp together then the entirety of Avengers: Secret Wars :p.

You'd think Ant-Man would be able to tell the difference between his different size-shrinking gadgets :sweat:.
So is a group of Spider-People referred to as "Spidey's" ;)?
It looks as though the Ghost Spider name is spreading. It might just be me but the animation feels smoother than Season 1.
I think the only place it hasn't popped up yet is the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon and the Into the Spider-Verse movie :ack:.

The animation for the non-flashback segment definitely looks more fluid and in-line with Marvel's Spider-Man :).

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,743 7
Framingham, MA
Marvel Super Hero Adventures "Spidey, Ant-Man, & Wasp Face Cat-a-clysm"

That was cute. ***1/2.

Marvel Super Hero Adventures "Spidey & Gwen, & The Art Of Teamwork"

I don't think anything Spidey experienced during the adventures applied to the real-world problem of the kid.

Ghost Spider, huh?

I like this design of Doc Ock. Very old-school.

Neat! ***1/2.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,644 8
Spidey runs into Iron Man, who’s invented a special tool to stop the rampaging Rhino! When Spidey uses the invention without asking permission first, he makes the situation much worse.
Black Panther arrives in New York with a brand-new, Vibranium rescue vehicle, only to have the vehicle hijacked by Ultron! In their attempt to stop the mechanical menace, Spidey reminds Black Panther that humor can be an effective tool for a super hero.
We have two more shorts

Last edited by a moderator:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,555 46
Sherman Oaks CA
It's kind of weird that, in-context, Spidey is supposed to be regaling people in the actual shorts with the lessons he learned from his adventures but he still has to turn to the audience to tell it :sweat:.

Is nobody going to comment on Spider-Man just randomly flying in on a helicopter? What is this, the "Spider-Copter" o_O?

"Supervillain Jail?" Well that's pretty on-point name for a Supervillain prison :p.

Why did Spidey shoot the tractor beam at his copter? Did it just go off on it's own from him webbing it to his hand :confused:?
I love how this short's premise is based around Black Panther's lack of humor ;).

Poor T'Challa learning that Wakandans just tell him he has a good sense of humor to make him feel better :ack:.

I really wish we could've seen that giant panther robot in action :cool:.

Ultron defeated...by a knock-knock joke. Can't say I say that coming :eek:.

Well, I guess some pople in that store now know that Spider-Man has an aunt named May :(.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,743 7
Framingham, MA
Marvel Super Hero Adventures "Spidey's Swiping Makes A Mess With Iron Man!'

Spidey, no swiping! ***1/2.

Marvel Super Hero Adventures "Spidey & Black Panther Use Heroic Humor!"

So Spidey is lecturing adults now?

That old lady had a weird voice.

Should Spidey actually be saying he has an Aunt May in front of other people? Isn't ordering a cake something Peter Parker should do?

Black Panther still isn't funny. ***1/2.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,555 46
Sherman Oaks CA

Here's the latest episode.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I don't even want to try and wrap my head around the physics of the web-umbrella :sweat:.

You really have to wonder about what is going through that civilians head as he almost gets killed by Captain America's shield :ack:.

Oh hey, Fastball Special :p.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.