"Marvel Super Hero Adventures" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Cort Lane talked about the project in this interview on Marvel.com
https://news.marvel.com/tv/83354/ma...marvel-rising-and-guardians-mission-breakout/
Marvel.com: And then moving to a completely different realm, let’s talk about “Marvel Super Hero Adventures.” What’s it like to develop a project like that for a preschool audience?
Cort Lane: Preschool development is so very different. You have to work with preschool experts and we specifically worked with experts at Disney Junior about messaging and tone and how sophisticated the action can be, how violent it can be, how clearly the message needs to come across without being too overt. Just even things in terms of visuals and what looks good to a preschool viewer. So there was a lot to learn. We were very collaborative with Atomic Cartoons and Disney Junior. With all of those learnings, and the great success that the shorts have had, including gaining viewership on like six platforms, we know that our Marvel HQ traffic is through the roof. What’s very interesting is the one with the most traffic is the Miles [Morales] one, which is not one of the first ones. You’d think the first couple would have the largest traffic, because they had the longest run, which just goes to show you that kids really love to see the Spider characters together, which bodes well for “Spider-Man” Season 2 with three other characters suited up in costume and teaming up with Spidey.
Marvel.com: Anything you can say about upcoming installments of “Marvel Super Hero Adventures?”
Cort Lane: We’re just starting to write it, so it’s early days. You’ll see a lot of big heroes you expect and a lot of new heroes too. The thing that will be souped up this season is more vehicles and cool gear and tech because Spider-Man is an inventor. So there’s more technology, which shows off that skill that he has.

Frontier

Staff member
Cort Lane talked about the project in this interview on Marvel.com
https://news.marvel.com/tv/83354/ma...marvel-rising-and-guardians-mission-breakout/
One of my takeaways is for Marvel Spider-Man, since it sounds like we'll definitely be seeing the other Spiders all suited up and active in season 2 o_O.

Also sounds like they're writing for more shorts :).

Of course they would have Spidey building more tech and tools so they can probably sell more toys that way :p.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Marvel Super Hero Adventures S1 Ep8 - Family Friendly
When Absorbing Man destroys a bridge, separating kids from their parents, Spider-Man teams with Black Panther and is reminded that there's nothing more important than family.

I think this is the last short of the 1st Season.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Marvel Super Hero Adventures "Family Friendly"

Cute. The is the first one of these cartoons I've seen. I like it. ****.

Frontier

Staff member
Has Absorbing Man ever absorbed Vibranium before? I can't recall off the top of my head...

T'Challa's voice felt like a weird mix of James C. Mathis III and Chadwick Boseman :sweat:.

Couldn't Spidey have found some way to swing over to that side of the cliff? Or, heck, couldn't he jump that far :confused:?

Seeing Black Panther be so gung-ho about helping the family instead of catching Absorbing Man was kind of weird. Not that I don't think T'Challa believes family is important, but I think he's one who usually prioritizes the core mission over anything else o_O.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Did they only just put this up on YouTube? I'd seen it a while through the app but didn't realize it wasn't on YouTube. I guess they waited for Black Panther season.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
Did they only just put this up on YouTube? I'd seen it a while through the app but didn't realize it wasn't on YouTube. I guess they waited for Black Panther season.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
There's that patented Marvel media synergy :p.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Marvel Super Hero Adventures - "Evil Mittens"
In "Evil Mittens" Ant-Man & The Wasp arrive for what seems like an easy task: help Mittens out of a tree. When Ant-Man rushes into action before thinking, our tiny heroes, along with Spidey, are faced with a much larger problem.
Season 2 of Marvel Super Hero Adventures will premiere on Monday, October 22nd on Disney Junior, Disney Channel and DisneyNOW, and October 26th on Marvel HQ!
I found this

Frontier

Staff member
Marvel Super Hero Adventures - "Evil Mittens"

I found this
You'd think Ant-Man could tell the difference between his size-changing gadgets :sweat:.

I see the Anya Spider-Girl and Falcon in that cast page at the end of the video, so I'm guessing they'll be getting videos too :).

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I'm surprised we still don't know who wrote these shorts. One side of mind says Kevin Burke & Chris Doc Wyatt since they're closely associated with Marvel , and they have two other TV-Y rated shows under their belt (MLP and Transformers Rescue Bots). On the other mind, I also thought Nicole Dubuc since she's a consistent crew member in both action shows and TV-Y rated shows.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts