"Marvel Rising" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,549 46
Sherman Oaks CA
Guess I'm not surprised that the Carol video would be more talking about how awesome Carol is. I know Kamala is Carol's fangirl since her inception but I feel like they could tone down the Carol shilling a little :sweat:.

I see they juts re-used the Avengers promo art but I wonder if that's actually accurate to the Avengers roster in this universe? Granted, it's basically the Avengers Assemble team minus Hawkeye :p.

I don't know if I'd say she had an "epic origin" since it really didn't sound that complicated, but at least that confirms Carol was still experimented on by the Kree in this universe (which explains her knowing about them in the movie) :ack:.
Alpha Flight? I'm really out of touch with the comics.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
It's from the current Carol comics, but I'm not sure if it was actually mentioned in the movie or not :confused:.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,456 4
177A Bleecker Street
The characters seem a lot different from the little I know of them. Even when it comes down to the hair, Stacy's is usually long while Poole rocks more of a bob. The blonde hair with pink edges feels unique to Poole in the comics but it's a cute look. I don't blame them for using it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?
I like that Delta Rune doesn't even try to conceal it's creepy subtext. Just tosses it right at you from the start.
am i the only one who notices the change, while nobody else does?
RIP Stan Lee, the legendary Marvel creator.
Happy Veterans Day to all the brave men and women in service. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.