Deadline reports there will be a panel for Marvel Rising at New York Comic-Con, and they will screen the movie. This wouldn't be a premiere though since it airs on TV like a week earlier. I'll wait for the official schedule and dates before adding it to the list of panels.
I'm pretty sure that's just a stylistic choice (possibly just inspired by that alternate version's design), but I doubt they'll bring in any of the stuff from her backstory or history as Gwenpool here.
That makes sense given they announced previously the movie would be 80 minutes long, and the NYCC panel is scheduled to last 90 minutes. With commercials on TV it should all add up to 2 hours, more or less.
Though I was expecting it to air earlier (around 7PM, before the new Avengers episode).
I'm not too surprised with the 10pm airing since Star Wars Resistance also has a 10pm premiere the following week (though this is at more of a disadvantage since it's not a holiday weekend).
- Looks like Kamala might be the main POV character in this, which isn't altogether unsurprising considering the plot seems to heavily involve the Inhumans and she's probably the most popular character in this movie .
- Did Doreen really need to rip off her entire outfit like that? I guess she was too enthusiastic to worry about her clothing bill .
- Miss America's voice...is not what I was expecting. I was expecting her with a much deeper voice, and to be a little more monosyllabic, but I guess that's just how I've read her in the comics .
- Are those random kids in Superhero costumes supposed to be anybody ?
- It's kind of funny to see them treating Captain Marvel as this big-time major Superhero in the trailer. I mean, in-universe I imagine she's probably a pretty major Avenger, but the trailer is treating her like she's Black Panther or Iron Man. Her movie hasn't even come out yet .
- It's not much to go on but I think I already prefer Kim Raver's Carol Danvers to Grey Griffin's. The performance sounds more natural and warm .
- So I'm guessing this movie is going to end with the teen heroes forming a "Secret Warrior" team after their success stopping Hala, which I guess leaves Ghost Spider in the Spider-Man role of being a major hero who's purely solo rather then a team hero.
"Eat nuts and kick butts." Oh hey, they worked that line in there. Although I usually read it like the VA in the Avengers Academy game said it...
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.