"Marvel Rising: Initiation" Animated Shorts Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss these "Marvel Rising" Animated Shorts!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 1/2

• Total voters

Frontier

Staff member
Lol, those Inhuman references almost felt as if they were referencing a 2 year old meme. Which is odd since the Inhumans were always a part of Marvel lore.
I instantly thought about how the older Marvel cartoons always had to at least have one token Inhumans appearance as part of the promotion for that group, which aside from this series has died down considerably :p.

RoryWilliams

Lol, those Inhuman references almost felt as if they were referencing a 2 year old meme. Which is odd since the Inhumans were always a part of Marvel lore.

The turn around time in animation is a lot longer than in a live-action show, so they likely wrote all this before the Inhumans push crashed and burned as badly as it did. The fact that several of the lead characters here are Inhumans just reinforces that.

Anyway, these shorts were really good. A real surprise.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Kinda looked like him...

I had seen the shield and I've just been curious trying to figure out who I was seeing. The headgear seems to point in his direction.

Marvel Rising Exile.jpg

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts