"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
It would be kind of interesting if they translate Zemo's personal and obsessive hatred of Captain America to the Avengers (Zemo's always hated The Avengers, but never as much as he hated Cap) :ack:.
That be amusing... though I guess technically he still needs to exact his revenge on Bruce Banner for his part in making Ultron. Good luck with that. :p

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
New York City
Another rumor that WandaVision will introduce Scarlet Witch's reality warping powers from the comics.
I know a lot of people keep saying that Captain Marvel is the strongest Avenger, but between this and Wanda's showing in Endgame, I feel like that title belongs to Scarlet Witch.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.
With all of the drama, hype and rumors going amok- past and present, inside and outside the animation community- I almost just want to escape, a la the late, great Jimi Hendrix:
I wish a happy 52nd birthday to Fred Tatasciore. He's known for many roles like the Hulk, Solomon Grundy, Rocksteady, Megatron, and many more.
This new "Amphibia" show actually looks interesting.