"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 7 (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
How so? They bank on the general movie audience not watching D+ shows and she might catch on. Or are you talking about that comic book that kills her off having some influence?
I'm personally not confident in The Marvels doing exceptionally well, which has nothing to do with Kamala, just the general track record of Marvel Studios' box office and reception lately with some exception.

Completely happy to be wrong though!

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I'm sorry if this is off topic but apparently I'm connected to South American Disney+ in the country I'm in right now and I was just browsing to see any differences I spot.

Screenshot_20230913_084121.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_084408.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_084502.jpg

My interests are easily piqued.

Frontier

Staff member
Well, we are talking about a woman known for walking around in a chainmail bikini. She probably knows a thing or two about beauty :p.
Another summary so the originally MCU Billy is actually William Kaplan, who dies in the car accident. Billy’s soul (stuck in limbo after the hex in WandaVision was taken down) finds residence in William’s body as his soul leaves.
That's a pretty morbid origin story. He's basically a living corpse :sweat:.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today I enjoyed trying some nostalgic online CN games through the Wayback Machine. Some games didn't work, such as select KND games (DCR files instead of SWF ones) or the Puffy Ami-Yumi games (Dish It Out had Flash Player compatibility issue while World Tour just couldn't start after the controls tutorial).
Happy 60th birthday to Greg Weisman. Gargoyles, The Spectacular Spider-Man and Young Justice are all shows that I have enjoyed watching, overall.
so...remember when toonami got controversies for showing something on the fanart segment
I just saw a Frozen 10-Year Anniversary ad on YouTube.

I am officially ancient.
I can't help but find it surreal knowing that this year is Google's 25th Year Anniversary.

Featured Posts