"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 5 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
DeObia Oparei comments on Boastful Loki.

So:

- Clarke is playing a Skrull spy who is maybe working with Fury in like a partner role? Or with the Skrulls they're fighting
Interesting. Could be! Most are betting on Abagail Brand or non-powered Jessica Drew.
-Coleman sounds like a Russian spy...or posing as one :confused:.
If she's his counterpart in Russian intelligence... well coming off of Black Widow, interesting we're seeing more and more.

Frontier

Staff member

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
If Loki is also showing up in Dr Strange 2 why didn't they say he would return in that instead since it will probably happen first.

Frontier

Staff member
I do kind of wonder about storytelling timing per MoM, NWH, Loki season 2, and Quantumania...

Also, will there be like recaps in front of MoM to explain Loki and WandaVision :sweat:?

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I already knew they were going to tie-in Loki with Dr. Strange: MoM. They'd be missing a massive opportunity if they only had Wanda. Wouldn't be surprised if Agatha shows up as well.
I think What If? will also tie-in to MoM. Hopefully, these Disney+ shows were the building blocks for MoM and reduces the amount of world building needed for what's looking like a big culmination point of stories.

the greenman

I think What If? will also tie-in to MoM. Hopefully, these Disney+ shows were the building blocks for MoM and reduces the amount of world building needed for what's looking like a big culmination point of stories.
I think Feige had said "What If?" was definitely not canon. However if they are exploring the multiverse in the MCU, then it's always possible to see some of that stuff pop up later.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I think Feige had said "What If?" was definitely not canon. However if they are exploring the multiverse in the MCU, then it's always possible to see some of that stuff pop up later.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
Yeah, at the very least, What If? might debut characters that are set to appear for the first time, in live action anyway, in upcoming movies or Disney+ series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Random music fact:

"Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows was written about how lead vocalist Adam Duritz wanted fame in order to feel loved. He then got fame and had a breakdown soon after; he has since done an altered version live, where he warns about how getting famous was a mistake.
I found out that the original All That is not created by Dan Schneider. Is that true?
WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Featured Posts