"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 5 (Spoilers)

the greenman

Interesting Daredevil was set to appear and the show ties into No Way Home...
The other part of interest of this story. Want to play a game? See how many times the Daredevil (Prime) characters use profanity in that series? That being Matt, Fisk, specifically.

On top of that. I wonder if Fisk won't be so much known by his birth name (like on Netflix) as opposed to his more famous street codename.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hey I'm trying to get into the AnimeSuperhero discord but when I try to connect my Discord account to my account on here, it gives me a server error.
Interesting yesterday aired iCarly iGo to Japan on Nick, this might be because of Olympics in Tokyo this year
CNC
I feel like I'm the only person here who actually ENJOYS watching Housebroken every week.

The winner of this matchup is Trick Or Threat, which got 3 votes. A Little Fright got 1 vote. Now it's time for the next matchup called Going Too Far. It's between The Penguins Of Madagascar episode "The All Nighter Before Christmas" and the My Little Pony episode "Pinkie Pride
Sorry, @Fone Bone but the worst DC show for me is Teen Titans Go, not Titans. I'm just getting tired of the constant backlash towards the latter and no, petitions rarely work.

Featured Posts