"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 4 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Casting call for 3 characters in Secret Invasion: Male 50-60 years old set to serve as the series' main antagonist, female series regular role between the ages of 40-50 years, who is expected to "share many scenes" with Nick Fury, and an "important supporting role", which will be played by a younger female actor.

I'm expecting a TVA cartoon segment :p.
True, probably part of an initiation video. Or a form of torture for prisoners.

EDIT: Adil El Arbi reveals this is the last week of filming for Ms. Marvel.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Casting call for 3 characters in Secret Invasion: Male 50-60 years old set to serve as the series' main antagonist, female series regular role between the ages of 40-50 years, who is expected to "share many scenes" with Nick Fury, and an "important supporting role", which will be played by a younger female actor.
The guy is probably a Skrull, but I wonder if the female is the Contessa...

the greenman

Gotta set the stage for Secret Invasion o_O.
It's really the next big stage. That's why I'm very happy they own FF and the Super-Skrull. I'm interested in seeing the development of the Krees and Skrulls seeing MCU altered things. I also would like the Annihilation storyline in the MCU to some degree.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts