"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 4 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
It's clear Loki was moved back for The Bad Batch and (hopefully) Black Widow plus though it is nice to get Marvel every week I get not wanting to try and have some break between the streaming service of more then a week so I get wanting to have that spot be for Star Wars (especially since having it start on Star Wars Day is good for the SW fans) and then have Loki roll around the 11th. From what I heard Loki is also 6 episodes so it will wrap up the 16th of July (a week after Shang Chi premieres) which likely means that Marvel's What if will premiere in late July/Early August. Now that's supposedly 10 episodes so that will run the rest of the summer into likely october and guess we'll see how they space out Miss marvel/Hawkeye by then.

And I get some shows only being one season. Loki is supposedly two because yeah I get not putting him back right now into the Thor movies. But not only is Wanda going to Dr. Strange but kind of clear if you've been watching WandaVision that I don't really see Vision making it out of this series alive... which he technically shouldn't even be anyway. Could always be proven wrong but clear Wanda is moving onto other things. Same with Falcon and Winter Soldier which i have a feel will end with Sam becoming Captain America so yeah why call it Falcon then but again we'll see.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I love how they call him Baron Zemo even though he's not an actual baron here :p.

What would we not expect about Zemo? That he's a family man before his family died :confused:?
I suspect they will address Zemo's past as a soldier in the Sokovian Armed Forces and leader of the EKO Scorpion death squad. Since we have Sam and Bucky who were soldiers themselves, as well as Cap, and how Zemo was basically like them except when he looked into the abyss he blinked. I think Civil War more or less said he was family man and their deaths crushed him beyond repair. I'm not too sold on his continued belief of having to destroy superheroes since his death squad probably committed a ton of war crimes unless U.S. Soldier does something to re-spark Zemo's hatred.

EDIT: Mackie teases Falcon's costume will be upgraded, even more 'Tony Starkerized' than before."

Alysia Reiner is in the Ms. Marvel cast and another set video of Kamala in her costume sneaking into a house.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
I was thinking about who someone like Sam can get upgrades from now, forgetting that someone like Shuri can do that during a coffee break.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I'm 99% sure Sam's wings were designed by Wakanda and gifted by the Black Panther at some point ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.

Featured Posts