"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 4 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

Yeah, and there's also rumors the Inhumans will be rebooted when Fantastic Four comes out. Even heard a rumor Kamala's powers will be more like Green Lantern's than her comic counterpart. But there was also at least one of the insiders saying, I think last month, that Kamala will still be an Inhuman. So idk, still up in the air. We'll see.

Ha, I see what you did there.

The Inhumans (at least the royal family) should be introduced properly as villains first. I hope they don't lose the relationship between Crystal and Johnny. Reed and crew discovering who and what they were. It feels like lately they're being treated like extra-mutants. The mythos just gets weirded out.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

reflection01

Seems like a lot of worry. Spellman is the head writer but I’ve seen him referred to as the show runner and he seems to have that role. TV shows typically have multiple directors. That’s the main reason directors don’t get as much credit for a show. The MCU method seems to work fine for what the MCU is doing which is one really big TV series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

ProtoGentIsDead wrote on Palk Áron 2002's profile.
Oof. Both Germany and Hungary were tied for today's UEFA EURO 2020's game.

As well as Portugal and France.
So, there is going to be a movie about Karens....
I don't understand this site's obsession with "eras" for cartoon channels. I barely remember yesterday, and my life is a giant blur. How am I supposed to remember the intricacies of various specific television schedules over the years, much less how I felt about them at the time? You guys are totally weird.
Hi all, guess who's back?!
Guys, I have an announcement.

Today, I with my mom are heading to Turkey! Its been 3 years ever since my last vacation, so I'm really glad that my dad saved money for this.

I'm not sure for how it will be, but I'm telling you, it will be sweet :)

We will start with the taxi at 09:30-10:00PM, then bus and the plane. Tomorrow morning we will be in the new hotel!

Hopefully that stupid virus wont be an issue.

Featured Posts