"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 4 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Cute promo plus that's actually a really smart idea since Loki is still going to be premiering at the point when Black Widow comes to cinema so it's a way of getting you excited and focused on the Loki episode for the day and then when BW comes out a couple of days after that can put your focus there. I admit part of me may be annoyed with this when they air because I tend to be off more on Fridays then Wednesday as it's been easy to see all of these episodes without getting spoiled of them but still fine with the placement.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
To set up Kamala's Inhuman heritage, perhaps :confused:?
True. As we've previously said in threads, it should be interesting how they approach Inhumans... but I don't haven't read much of the Inhumans comics to know the connection to Thailand -- though of course, it could be a stand-in for another real world locale or a Marvel one (like how they filmed TF&TWS in Prague for Switzerland scenes and Atlanta for Madripoor's Lowtown).

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
True. As we've previously said in threads, it should be interesting how they approach Inhumans...

There are rumors going around now Miss Marvel's powers aren't actually going to relate to the Inhumans and in fact something completely different because Keven Feige wants NOTHING to do with the Inhumans. Those rumors also state that her powers also won't be embiggen which.... apparently were changed around to allow Reed to be the main "stretchy person" in the MCU but considering how that is such a known thing about her that feels off to me which makes me want to discredit that part of the story. But I can at the very least see it being changed so she isn't an Inhuman. That was an Ike perlmutter idea and Feige just loves sticking it to that idiot any chance he gets and I'm always for that honestly knowing all of Perlmutter's terrible decisions he made while in charge of Marvel. Again though we have no real 100% insight on that but I'm sure we'll know whenever we get the first trailer for this since yeah now that production is done post can start so we'll at least see what "shape" her powers will take in a few months.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
There are rumors going around now Miss Marvel's powers aren't actually going to relate to the Inhumans and in fact something completely different because Keven Feige wants NOTHING to do with the Inhumans. Those rumors also state that her powers also won't be embiggen which.... apparently were changed around to allow Reed to be the main "stretchy person" in the MCU but considering how that is such a known thing about her that feels off to me which makes me want to discredit that part of the story.
Yeah, and there's also rumors the Inhumans will be rebooted when Fantastic Four comes out. Even heard a rumor Kamala's powers will be more like Green Lantern's than her comic counterpart. But there was also at least one of the insiders saying, I think last month, that Kamala will still be an Inhuman. So idk, still up in the air. We'll see.
so we'll at least see what "shape" her powers will take in a few months.
Ha, I see what you did there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

ProtoGentIsDead wrote on Palk Áron 2002's profile.
Oof. Both Germany and Hungary were tied for today's UEFA EURO 2020's game.

As well as Portugal and France.
So, there is going to be a movie about Karens....
I don't understand this site's obsession with "eras" for cartoon channels. I barely remember yesterday, and my life is a giant blur. How am I supposed to remember the intricacies of various specific television schedules over the years, much less how I felt about them at the time? You guys are totally weird.
Hi all, guess who's back?!
Guys, I have an announcement.

Today, I with my mom are heading to Turkey! Its been 3 years ever since my last vacation, so I'm really glad that my dad saved money for this.

I'm not sure for how it will be, but I'm telling you, it will be sweet :)

We will start with the taxi at 09:30-10:00PM, then bus and the plane. Tomorrow morning we will be in the new hotel!

Hopefully that stupid virus wont be an issue.

Featured Posts